听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Chocolate- Kylie Minogue
返回列表 发帖

Chocolate- Kylie Minogue

Fragile, seems I opened up to quick and all my dreams were walking out
我是那么的脆弱,我太快打开我的心防,而我所有的梦想正远离我而去
I'd slowly lost my fire With every single man a river cried ,I had no sensation, completely numb I felt no satisfaction
我慢慢失去了对所有男人的激情,每一个男人都让我泪流成河。我失掉了知觉,永远无法满足
I thought no one could ever get me high again,I swear I was not looking
我以为再也没有人能让我兴奋了, 我发誓我没有在寻找
Oh~~waited so long, I thought the real thing was a fake,I thought it was a tool to break me down You prove me wrong again
哦,等待了好久,我以为真情都是虚假 我以为那只是让我伤心的帮凶,但你证明我错了

If love were liquid it would drown me in a placeless place refine me
如果爱是液体,它将我淹没.在荒芜远方,它会让我重生
In a heart shape come around me and then melt me slowly down
紧紧包围我在心型中,慢慢将我融化
If love were human it would know me in a lost space come and show me
如果爱通人性,它会了解我,在失落的时空里找到并指引我
hold me and control me and then melt me slowly down, like chocolate
抱紧我,控制我,然后慢慢将我融化,就像巧克力

Tastes so good my hearts been mended, who'd have thought it would? an empty bed and still I won the catch, a man who I love and who loves me back
滋味多美妙,我心已被融化了,谁料想的到?床空空荡荡,但我赢了这赌局,一个我爱他而他也爱我的男人
O waited so long for love to heal me, so I'd feel it,thought it wasn't breathing and then you came,you proved me wrong again
喔,等待已久,爱已治愈了我,我感觉到了。以为自己不能呼吸,然而你出现了。你证明我错了
If love were liquid it would drown me in a placeless place refine me,
如果爱是液体,它将我淹没.在荒芜远方,它会让我重生
in a heart shape come around me and then melt me slowly down
紧紧包围我在心型中,慢慢将我融化

if love were human it would know me in a lost space come and show me,
如果爱通人性,它会了解我,在失落的时空里找到并指引我
hold me and control me and then melt me slowly down, like chocolate
抱紧我,控制我,然后慢慢将我融化,就像巧克力

Come here, zoom in, catch the smile there's no doubt it's for you and I'm addicted tonight
来吧,拉近镜头,捕捉笑颜 ,无疑的那是为你而笑的 今夜我已爱你成瘾

Just one look boy to melt me down. Just one heart here to save me now,your candy kisses are sweet I know hold me tight baby, don't let go
只要一个眼神,你就能把我融化。只要你的心在,就能拯救我。你如蜜糖般的亲吻如此甜美。
抱紧我宝贝,别放开

On the one hand, in the pop music arena, worldbeaters such as Kylie Minogue are few and far between. Singers and performers of her stature and popularity rarely maintain their power for as long as she has. Her streaks of number one singles in both Australia and the U.K. are nearly insurmountable. And yet, on the other hand, her inability to really crack open the American pop market over the course of her career is a story that is heard all too often from groups hailing from nations as pop powerful as Australia and the U.K. Eventually, with the hugely successful "Can't Get You Out of My Head," Kylie would rattle the American pop psyche, reminding the rather insular scene that the bubbly girl who had first made waves with the 1987 cover of "The Loco Motion" had developed into a stylish, experienced, and able pop performer with a clear agenda -- both musically and visually -- and the chops to match. To focus on Minogue's American problem would only be looking at a small fraction of the larger story.

凯莉·安·米洛,OBE(Kylie Ann Minogue,1968年5月28日-)是一位澳洲歌手、作曲家、演员。1987年凯莉凭借在电视剧“Neighbours”中饰演“Charlene”成名。80年代后期,开始涉足乐坛。据澳洲华纳音乐统计,凯莉已经在全球售出超过6000万张唱片。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

回复 6# nbar

my pleasure

返回列表