听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 英语听力选择题(高级)
返回列表 发帖

英语听力选择题(高级)

1. What is causing the delays near Interstate 215?
A. road construction
B. a small accident
C. inclement weather conditions
2. Where do these delays clear up?
A. around 7200 South
B. right after 3300 South
C. near 9600 South

3. What caused the accident on Northbound I-15?
A. slick ice
B. a stalled vehicle
C. limited visibility

4. What weather conditions are predicted during the night and morning hours?
A. heavy fog
B. periodic sleet
C. strong winds

5. What situation has resulted because of the extremely cold temperatures snow in the mountains?
A. A group of animals has come down into the valley.
B. Sudden avalanches are expected around Riverside Park.
C. Road closures are making travelling difficult in that area.

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

回复 2# tingroom
只能听懂一半。

This is SkyCam from Channel 11 News, reporting to you live over the (1). For those of you heading south on I-15 on your (2) home from work, expect some delays around the 215 Interchange. Road crews are making repairs on the left lane, so commuters should be prepared to (3) over to the right around 7200 South. This (4) appears to clear up at around 9600 south. You should expect such delays at least until the end of the week.

Northbound I-15 looks good until you reach around 3300 south. A (5) fender-bender, perhaps resulting from the poor (6) out there, has traffic backed up a mile or so. Also, some reports have come in on (7) of black ice on roads in that area. Forecasters predict (8) freezing rain later into the night and early morning hours. And one more note, the frigid temperatures and heavy snow in the mountains have forced a (9) of elk down into Riverside Park, so extreme caution should be taken if you are travelling around that area.

And that's all from SkyCam 11, providing you with traffic (10) on the hour.

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表