听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 面试英语:如何回答“你问什么换工作?”
返回列表 发帖

面试英语:如何回答“你问什么换工作?”

说法一--关于职位

The only reason is that I want a higher position. I’d like to have a job that is more dynamic and challenging. I want to work in a company where I can display my ability, and I hope to have an opportunity to develop my abilities.

唯一的原因是我想要谋求更高的职位。我想要做更有活力和具有挑战性的工作。 我想在能展示我能力的公司里工作,并且我希望有机会使我的能力得到发展。

说法二--关于公司规模

In my first job, I worked in a small company where the division of labor was very clear,but I didn’t have much chance to enrich my experience. After I left there, I found a job in a larger company where I hoped to broaden my horizon, but unfortunately the economic crisis compelled my boss to close his business, so I had to leave my position.

我的第一份工作是在一家分工明确的小公司内任职,但是没有足够的机会来丰富 我的经验。离开那儿之后,我在一家稍大一些的公司里找到一份工作,我希望能在那里开阔眼界,但是不幸的是,经济危机使我的老板不得不停止经营,所以我不得不离开。

说法三--关于发挥空间

I have changed my job so frequently just because I have a higher goal for work. My former jobs made me see no chance for further advancement and I was not able to fully utilize my skills. I want to give full play to my skills in my work and broaden my knowledge by gaining different experiences.

我如此频繁地换工作,只是因为我有着更高层次的工作目标。我之前的工作都让 我看不到前景,并且我也不能充分发挥我的能力。我想要在工作中充分地展示自己的 能力,也要通过获得不同的经验来扩展自己的知识。

说法四--关于薪水

Because I want to find an ideal company that I really want to work for for a long period of time, and then I would settle down and make a long-term contribution. And I hope the company would offer me with a more reasonable salary for I have a family.

因为我想找到一家我真的愿意长期为之效劳的理想中的公司,然后我会安定下来, 并做出长久的贡献。我也希望公司能给我提供较为合理的薪水,因为我要养家糊口。

相关推荐:求职面试英语

I’d like to have a job that is more dynamic and challenging

返回列表