听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-06 听写练习:生气的客户
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-06 听写练习:生气的客户

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

面对生气的客户

A:听着!我受够了。如果你们解决不了这个问题,我要去找另一家公司了。
B:我知道您为什么恼火,格兰特先生。请相信我,我们正尽一切所能来解决这个问题。
A:可是,很明显,你们所做的还远远不够。
B:如果您能给我们几天时间,我们一定能把这个问题解决好的。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Look,I 've had enough.If you can't get this  straight  down .I'm going to a different firm.
I understand what you angry ,Mr. Grand ,and believe me .We'll doing everything in our power to work this out.
Well,obviously ,what you 're doing is not good enough .
If you could just give us a few more days ,we should be able to get this problem end out.

评分人数

• 星期一

look,I've had enough. If you can't get this straight down, I am going to a differant firm.
I understand why you angry,Mr.Grand,and believe me,we are doing everything in our power to work this out.
well, obviously,what you are doing is not enough .
If you could just give us a few more days,we should be able to get this problem and out.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I have had enough. If you cann't get this straight done, I  am going to a different firm.
B:I understand why you are angry .pls believe me, we will do eeverything in our power to work this out.
A:well,obviously what you were doing is not good enough.
B:If you  could just give us a few more day,we should get this problem handled out.

评分人数

• 星期一

哦 Isee

A: Look, I've had enough! If you can't get this straight done, I'm going to a different firm.
B: I understand why you're angry, Mr. Grant. And believe me, we are doing everything in our power to work this out.
A: Well, obviously, what you are doing is not good enough.
B: If you could just give us few more days, we should be able to get this problem end out.

评分人数

• 星期一

-----Look.We had enough.If you can't get these strain dowm,I'm going to different form.
-----I understand why you are angry,Mr.Grand,And believe me,we'll do everything in powerto work this out,
-----Well.Obviously,what your doing is not good enough,
-----If you can just give us a few more day,we should be able to get this problem undown

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Look, I've had enough! If you can't get this straight now, I'm going to a different firm.
B: I understand why you're angry, Mr. Grant. And believe me, we are doing everything enough power to work this out.
A: Well, obviously, what you are doing is not good enough.
B: If you could just give us few more days, we should be able to get this problem end out.

评分人数

• 星期一

面对生气的客户

A:听着!我受够了。如果你们解决不了这个问题,我要去找另一家公司了。
look ,I had enough ,if you don't slove this problem ,I will look a different firm.
B:我知道您为什么恼火,格兰特先生。请相信我,我们正尽一切所能来解决这个问题。
I understand  why you 're angry ,Mr .Grant,And believe me ,we are diong  everything encough        this out .
A:可是,很明显,你们所做的还远远不够。
well ,obviously ,what   you  doing is  not good enough .
B:如果您能给我们几天时间,我们一定能把这个问题解决好的。
If you could just give us few more  days ,we should be able to get this problem out .

评分人数

• 星期一

Look ,I had enough.If you can't get this strait down,I am going to different firm.
I understand why you are angry Mr Grand and believe me we are doing everyting in our power to work this out.
Well,obiousely what you are doing is not enough.
If you could just give us a few more day,we should give you this problem down out.

评分人数

• 星期一

look ,i had enough ,if you can't strait  down ,i'm going to different firm.
i understand why you   angry Mr Groud ,believe me ,we are going to everything in   powerto work this out
well ,obviously ,what   your  doing is  not good enough
if you could just give us a few more days ,we should be able to get this problem      out

评分人数

• 星期一

A:  Look! I have enough. If you can't getting this straight out. I'm going to a different firm.
B: I understand why you are angry, Mr Grad. And believe me, we are doing anything in our power to work this out.
A: Well. Obviously, what you are doing is good not enough.
B: If you could just give us a few more day, we should be able get this problem end out.

评分人数

• 星期一

Aook,I've had it enough.If you can't get this straight down,I'm going  to a different firm.
B:I understand why you are angry Mr.Grant,and believe me,we'll do everything in our power to work this out.
A:Well,obviously,what you're doing is not good enough.
B:If you could just give us a few more days,we should be able to get this problem end out.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I had had enough. If you cann't get this straight up, I  am going to a different firm.
B:I understand why you are angry,Mr. Grant and  believe me, we are doing everything in our power to work this out.
A:well,obviously what you are doing is not good enough.
B:If you  could just give us a few more days,we should get the problem end up.

评分人数

• 星期一

Look!I've had enough.If you can't get the straight out.I'm going to get a different firm.
I understand what you're angry,and believe me .We're doing everything in our power to work this out.
Well,obviously,what you're doing is not enough.
If you could just give a few more day,we should be able to get this problem end out.

评分人数

• 星期一

Aook!I've had enough.If you can't get this straight down,I'm going to a different firm.
B:I understand why you are angry,Mr Grant,and believe me,we are doing everything in our power to work this out.
A:Well,obviously, what you are doing is not good enough.
B:If you could just give us a few more days,we should be able to get this problem end out.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I have had enough. If you cann't get this straight done, I  am going to a different firm.
B:I understand why you are angry .pls believe me, we will do eeverything in our power to work this out.
A:well,obviously what you were doing is not good enough.
B:If you  could just give us a few more day,we should get this problem handled out.

评分人数

• 星期一

Aook!I had enough.If you can't get this * down,I am going to the differect *.
B:I understand why you angry Mr. Grade.Believe me,we are doing everything enough power to work this out.
A:Well,obviousely.What you doing is not good enough.
B:If you can just give us a few more day we should be able to get this problem end out.

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer

Look! I’ve had enough .If you can’t get this    down,I will go to a different firm.
I understand why you are angry, Mr.Glant,and believe me,we are doing everything in our power to work this out.
Well,obviously,what you are doing is not good enough.
If you could just give us some few more days,we should be able to get this problem under out.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表