听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-17 听写练习:员工会议
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-17 听写练习:员工会议

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

员工会议

A:我们需要大家同心协力投入到这个项目上来,因此我想和大伙定时间在下星期开个会,听取各位的建议。
B:我倾向于定在上午。下周大部分的下午我都得外出。
A:我没问题。咱们就定在星期三上午的9:30吧。如有必要星期四可以继续。
B:好的。你们大家看怎么样?

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:We are going to need everybody's input on the project.So I like to fix time to me nextweek.And here was不会.
B:I prefert the meeting in morning. And going to be out不会 afternoon nextweek.
A:I don't have any problme that.Let's set the afternoon 1:30 wednesday morning.We can 不会 over the thursday if we need to.
B:This fine. What do不会 think?

评分人数

• 星期一

Oh~today I feel not good.

we going to need anybody is put on in the subject.so i like ()time to meet next week can hear what your are how to say.
i perfort meet the morning.i going to be other () afternoon next week.
i don't have any problem().let's set up 9:30 Wednesday morning.we can carry over the Thursday if need to.
that's fine.what you do ()think.

评分人数

• 星期一

A we are going to need everybody's input on this project ,so i like to fix the time to me and hear what you are having to say
B i prefer to the meeting the morning , and going to out the office the most afternoon the next week
A i don't have any problem with us ,let's set up at 9:30 am the next wednesday morining and to carry over the thursday if we need
B that' fine, what is the XXX to be think

评分人数

• 星期一

we are going to need everybody input on  this part project,so I like to fix the time to meet next week.here you are have to say.

I prefer to order to meet the morning,I am going to be out the office most time at next week

I don't have any problem said.let's set up the wednesday 9:30 morning,we can carry over the thuresday if we need to.

that's fine,what did others to be think.

评分人数

• 星期一

- We are going to need everybody to input on this project, so I'd like to fix the time to meet next week and hear what you all have to say.
-I prefer to meet in the morning. I am going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.
-I don't have any problems with that. Let's set it up on 9:30 Wednesday morning. We can carry it over to Thursday if we need to.
-That's fine. What do the rest of you think?

评分人数

• 星期一

-We are going to need everybody's in put on the project.So I like to fix time to meet  next week and here what you all have to say.
-I prefer the meeting in the morning. I'm going to be out of the office most afternoons  next week.
-I don't have any problme whti that.Let's set it up at afternoon at 9:30 Wednesday morning.We can carry it over the thursday if we need to.
-This fine. What do the rest of you think?

评分人数

• 星期一

-We are going to need everybody in put on this project,so i like to fix a time to meet next week and hear what you all hacve to say.
-I prefer the meeting in the afternoon,i'm going to be out of the office most that afternoon next week.
-I don't have any problem about that,let's set that for 9:30 Wednesday morning,we can carry it over the Thursday if we need to.
-That's fine,what do the rest …… think?

评分人数

• 星期一

We are going to need everybody in put on this project,so i like to fix a time to meet next week and here what you all have to say.
-I prefer to meet in the morning,i'm going to be out of  office most of afternoons next week.
-I don't have any problem with that,let's set at 9:30 Wednesday morning,we can carry it over Thursday if we need to.
-That's fine,what do rest of you think?

评分人数

• 星期一

----We are going to need everybody's input on the project.So I like to fix the time to meet next week and hear  what you all have to say.
----I prefer to meet in moring. I'm going to be outside most afternoon next week.
----I don't have any problem with that.Let's set it out 9:30  Wednesday, morning.We can carry over the Thursday if we need.
----That's fine.What do the next think?

评分人数

• 星期一

test

- We are going to need everybodies  to input on this project, so I'd like the face of time to meet next week and hear what you all have to said.
-I prefer to meet in the morning. I am going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.
-I don't have any problems with that. Let's set it up on 9:30 Wednesday morning. We can carry it over to Thursday if we need to.
-That's fine. What do the ... of you think?

评分人数

• 星期一

listening

评分人数

• 星期一

we are going to need everybody in put on this
I perfer to
I don't have any problem

that's fine

评分人数

• 星期一

MAN: We are going to need everybody input on th project.So I'd like to fix time to meeting nextwoek.
WOMAN: I perfer to meeting in the morning . I'm going to 不会 office 不会。
MAN: I don't have problem.  Let's said at nine-thirty Wedensday morning, we can 不会
WOMAN: That's fine. what did you think.

评分人数

• 星期一

We are going to need everybody to input on the project. So I'd like to fix a time to meet next week, and hear what you all to say.
I prefer to next morning. I'm going to be out of the office next week.
I don't have any problem, Ms.  . Let us set up 9:30 Wednesday morning. We can   over Thursday if we need to.
That's fine. What do others think?

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 小余yjm 于 2010-7-20 08:41 PM 编辑

A:We are going to need everybody's input on this project, so i'd like to fix a time to meet next week ,and hear what you all have to say.
B:I prefer to meet in the moring, I am going to be out of office most afternoons next week.
A:I don't have any problem with that, let's set it up for 9:30 on Wednesday morning, We can carry it over to Thursday if we need to.
B:That's fine. What do the rest think?
1# 星期一

评分人数

• 星期一

A:We are going to need everybody in put on the project.So I like to fix a time to meet next week. Here what you all have to say.
B:I prefert to meet in the morning. I am going to be outof the office most afternoon nextweek.
A:I don't have any problme with that.Let's set out for 9:30 Wednesday morning.We can carry it over to Thursday if we need to.
B:This fine. What do the rest of you  think?

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表