听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-17 听写练习:员工会议
返回列表 发帖
回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.

A we are going to need to everybody input on this project ,so i like to take the time to meet and hear what you are having to say
B i prefer to the meeting the morning , and going to out the office the most afternoon the next week
A i don't have any problem ,let's set up at 9:30 am the next wednesday morining and to carry over the thursday if we need
B that' fine, what do the rest think?

we are going to need everybody input on the project,so l'd like to to pick the time to  meet next week and hear what you all want to say
I prefer to the morning,I am going to leave the office almost   afternon the next week
I don't have any problem with that.let's set that nine thirty on Wensday.we can carry over the thursday if we need to
that's fine.what do you think

修改后we are going to need everybody's input on the project,so l'd like to to pick the time to  meet next week and hear what you all want to say
I prefer to meet in the morning,I am going to be out of  the office most   afternon the next week
I don't have any problem with that.let's set it up for nine thirty on Wednesday morning.we can carry over to thursday if we need to
that's fine.what do the rest of you think

A:We're going to need everybody is input on this project, so I like to fix the time to meet next week and dear what you all have to say.
B:I preferred the meeting in the morning,I'm going to be out of the office most afternoon next week.
A:I don't have any problem with that.Let's set up for 9:30 Wednesday morning,we can carry it over at Thursday if we need to.
B:That's fine.What do the rest of you think?

we are going to need everybody input on  this part project,so I like to fix the time to meet next week.here you are have to say.

I prefer to order to meet the morning,I am going to be out the office most time at next week

I don't have any problem said.let's set up the wednesday 9:30 morning,we can carry over the thuresday if we need to.

that's fine,what did others to be think.

---We are going to need everyone's input on this project,so I'd like to fix the time to meet next week and here what you all have to say.
---I prefer to meet the morning.I'm going to be out of the  office most afternoon next week.
---I don't have any problems with that.Let's set up for 9:30 Wednesday morning.We can carry it over the Thursday if we need to.
---That's fine.What do the rest of you think?

- We are going to need everybody to input on this project, so I'd like to fix the time to meet next week and hear what you all have to say.
-I prefer to meet in the morning. I am going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.
-I don't have any problems with that. Let's set it up on 9:30 Wednesday morning. We can carry it over to Thursday if we need to.
-That's fine. What do the rest of you think?

难到我了

I can not catch up with it!my listening is too bad!

- We are going to need everybody to input on this project, so I'd like to fix the time to meet next week and hear what you all have to say.
-I prefer to meet in the morning. I am going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.
-I don't have any problems with that. Let's set it up on 9:30 Wednesday morning. We can carry it over to Thursday if we need to.
-That's fine. What do the rest of you think?

That is fine

a. what? you lost the plan . how did that happen?
b. i am terribly sorry Mr.Richardson. we sent the plan by express to our branch in Shanghai.but appeared it have been gotten lost.
A. What are you doing about it?
b.we are tracking the documnet for the moment.and we have the people working around to copy the plan

thans for share

哈哈,我不知道

we are going to need everybody input on this project,so I like to take the time to meet next week and hear what you are have to say.
I perfer the meeting in the morning,I'm going to be out the other ??next week.
I don't have any problem with that,let's set that for 9:30 Wednesday morning.We can tell it over the Thirsday if we need to.
That's fine,what do the rest to be think.

返回列表