听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 【参赛征文】A plan of visit to North.
返回列表 发帖

【参赛征文】A plan of visit to North.

本帖最后由 Hank-yang 于 2010-8-10 13:17 编辑

第二组:train night friend trip food.

A plan of visitation to North.

It’s the third year of my life after university. When one left his school, he would miss the school life very much. At least, many people told me so. In 2008, I went back Harbin to see some friends, and only three classmates stayed there to fight for their Graduate Degree. It was a wonderful trip. I really miss the time I spend with them.
I’m planning to visit some college friends in next month. But no one stay in Harbin now. One skinny guy went to a big ship manufacturer as a translator in Huludao, Liaoning Province, and one in Dalian also as a translator in big ship manufacturer. The most handsome guy of our dorm is teaching English in a college of his hometown. And there are three in Beijing, one in Tianjin and one in Yantai. It’s really very difficult to call of them together, especially when we are fighting for our life. It’s really a difficult decision, visit them one by one will cost too much time and money. But I had made my decision to set out in next month.
I will go to Shijiazhuang first. If possible I will take him to Huludao with me. My friend told me he just found some interesting place. And there are some special local foods. And of course, nothing is better than BBQ & Beer. That’s the most important thing when friends getting together.
If possible, I hope I could persuade them to go to Dalian. It’s really a beautiful place. And we can save a lot of money to go there by train. The cost of transportation is really a huge part of my plan. The night of seashore is the most beautiful scene. We could lie on the beach, drink beer, eat BBQ and talk about the future. I really hope to spend my rest life there. But as a young man, I must work hard to earn a living.
That will be a perfect trip. I’m looking forward to it very much.

2# Bella-xiong
thanks.

Thanks for the concentrations of every one. And sorry, I will start learning Spanish now, so I will be away for a while.

返回列表