听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 【参赛征文】camped in the bus
返回列表 发帖

【参赛征文】camped in the bus

本帖最后由 sabrinaw 于 2010-8-5 14:33 编辑

第一组:summer sea umbrella sunshine beer.

We had planned to go to the seaside this summer long time ago however it was canceled again and again due to the bad weather.

After another long rainy week, the expected weekend was coming finally. The plan of swimming and having a barbecue on the beach could be scheduled. It was not the first time to go to the seaside but I was still full of expect. The sea always attracted me a lot.

It was a Saturday with good sunshine. You can imagine how hot there, so I made full preparation. Sunscreen and sunglass were both necessary. An umbrella was also taken, you know, the weather was changing so quickly and I did not want to be drenched like last time. J

It didn’t let me down. It was really gorgeous.

I don’t think any word could describe it, just look at the following picture.

It had been about 5 pm when we arrived. So it wasn’t that hot. We couldn’t wait again.

The blue and clean sky, the white cloud, the blue sea with light sea wave, the green trees far away… what a beautiful picture! When you were there, you must forget all unhappiness.

There were still so many people like any other weekend before. It was comfortable to stay in the water. I was not good swimming and tried to practice. Yes, I drank lot salty seawater as what you think, however I did enjoy playing in the sea.

When I got back to our camp, they urged me to have the barbecue because it was 8 pm. Oh, no wonder they were all hungry. So was I.

Just look this picture.

I am not going to talk more about the barbecue as I was so embarrassed that no one wanted to eat the chicken wings that I baked. It tasted so bad.
Then I gave up and became the person that only ate but not baked anything.

“Cheers!” we held the cup and drank the beer.

At the moment, someone was setting off the Kongming lanterns and fireworks, which made the night bright and colorful.

Most colleagues wanted to go back that day, so we would not camp in night. I was a little disappointed. What was worse, we “camped” in the bus instead because of an accident on the way, the traffic congestion continued, it was already 4 am the next day when I arrived at home. I could hardly open my eyes.

A happy and tired weekend!

Very good!

What a wonderful day!Although it has a regret at last.

2# Bella-xiong it's really beautiful~~

3# yanin566 yeah, looking forward to having a real camp in the tent~~

good artcle!yet please protect the environment,when you enjoy yourself near the beautiful seaside.

回复 6# areyouready

Yeah~~

you not only have a good skill to describe your campe outside,but also to your life.

what a colorful life you charge now!

what a wonderful day!

返回列表