听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2015.11.16
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2015.11.16

M: Hi, Nancy. Could I borrow some money until payday?
W: Uh, yeah, I guess. How are things going anyway?
M: Well, not very well.I've used my credit cards to pay off a lot of things recently,but now, I can't seem to pay the money off.
W: Uh, do you have a budget?I mean,(1) _____________________________________?
M: No, but I guess I should have some financial plans.
W: Well, let me see if I can help you.How much money do you spend on your apartment?
M: Uh, I pay $890 on rent for the studio apartment downtown,not including utilities and cable TV.(2) _______________________________.
W: Uh, $890! Why are you paying so much for such a small place when you could find a cheaper one somewhere outside of the downtown area?
M: Yeah, I guess.
W: How much money do you spend on entertainment a month?
M: Well, I spend a few dollars here and there on basketball and movie tickets,a concert or two, and ballroom dance lessons.
W: Uh, exactly how much do you spend on all of these?
M: Well, oh...about $400.
W: No wonder you're having money problems.(3) _____________________________!And what about transportation?
M: Oh, I commute to work everyday in my new sports car,but I got a great deal, and my monthly payments are only $450.
W: Well, I think you've got to reduce your spending,or you'll end up broke.I suggest you get rid of your credit cards,cut down on your entertainment expenses,and sell your car.Take public transportation from now on.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表