听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【四级教室】 » 四级练习2016.08.24
返回列表 发帖

四级练习2016.08.24

Last month, I witnessed a food poisoning accident happening to my classmates. At that time the situation was really very dangerous and urgent. (1)______________________this accident is still vivid in my mind.
 That day was Julie’s birthday, one of my classmates. In order to celebrate for her, her roommates bought a big birthday cake from a supermarket nearby. They shared the cake happily. However, after a while, all of them felt abdominal pain, nausea and dizziness. (2)______________________ because of great pain. We rushed to send them to the hospital. It turned out that the cake they ate had expired its guarantee period. Fortunately, due to timely treatment, they all recovered very soon.
 However, this accident leaves me in deep ponder. I think it is very urgent to take effective measures to improve food safety. Firstly, the government should strengthen supervision and administration on food safety. More importantly, to those  immoral businessmen, more strict punishment should be given. Besides, we consumers should be more careful in buying food. Only in this way can we make sure that (3)_______________________

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表