- UID
- 12794
- 帖子
- 8747
- 积分
- 11210
- 学分
- 55217 个
- 金币
- 800 个
- 在线时间
- 795 小时
|
Daddy, why don't you like to be called "Gramppy"?
爸爸,为什么不喜欢有人叫您"外公"?
Mother, why do my baby s tiny fingers cling so tightly to mine?
妈妈,为什么我的小宝贝要紧抓着我的手?
Mother, why do they have to grow up?
妈妈,为什么他们一定要长大?
Daddy, why do they have to leave?
爸爸,为什么他们必须离开我们?
Why do I have to be called "Grammie"?
为什么必须得有人叫我 "奶奶"?
Mommie, Daddy, why did you have to leave me? I need you.
妈妈,爸爸,为什么你们要离我而去?我需要你们!
Why did my youth slip past me?
为什么我的青春已悄悄溜走?
Why does my face show every smile that I have ever given to a friend or a stranger?
为什么我会笑对朋友,也会笑对陌生人?
Why does my hair glisten a shiny silver?
为什么我满头银发?
Why do my hands quiver when I bend to pick a flower?
为什么我弯腰摘花时会双手抖动?
Why, God, are the roses red?
上帝啊,为什么玫瑰是红的?
At the conclusion of my story, my eyes locked with Mr. Reynold s eyes, and I saw a tear slowly sliding down his cheek. It was then that I realized that life is not always based on the answers we receive, but also on the questions that we ask.
读完故事,我双眼紧盯着雷诺兹先生,雷诺兹先生也正凝视着我。我看到一颗泪珠正缓缓地从他的面颊上滚下来。就在那时,我豁然意识到,生活的根基不仅包括我们得到的所有答案,而且还包括我们提出的所有问题 |
|