听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语Part2话题: 你最喜欢的数学老师
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语Part2话题: 你最喜欢的数学老师

Describe your most favourite math teacher.

You should say:

Name of the teacher and which class he taught

Why do you like him

How does he teach

and explain how he influences students to learn math.

参考范文

As my major was Science both in school and college, I had Math in every year and there are so many math teachers that I met throughout my academic year that I can’t remember all of their names. Among this large number of teacher I consider Mr./ Mrs. (…say a teacher name…) to be the best math teacher who taught us math. His/her full name was (…say the full name…) and we called him/her with his/her second name which is(….say his/her second name….).

S/he taught us math in our grade 6 and his/ her way of explaining math and solutions was unmatched. S/he had been successful to make an impression that math is a very important subject and is far more interesting than some other subjects.

I like him/ her because of his/ her excellent way of teaching, his/her good behaviour and honesty. He/ she always started a story before explaining any math and then s/he co-related this story with the math. S/he taught us different formula of math with a context and thus we could easily memorise those tough formulas. S/he never forced for homework and had been very patience to explain things over and over again. I’m sure the interest that grew in me on Math had been influenced by him/her.

The well-known fact that 'a good teacher delivers lectures and an excellent teacher inspires his students'- is completely applicable for him/her and she/he in my opinion, is an excellent teacher.

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表