听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语Part2话题:网络最大的益处(1)
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语Part2话题:网络最大的益处(1)

Talk about the most important benefit of the internet.

You should say:

What is it

Why do you prefer it

How students can take advantages of it

参考范文

The computer and internet technology have been in introduced only a few years back compared to other widely used technology like mobile phone, satellite etc. and yet the internet and computers have made a revolution the way we live our life. There are very few sectors where the internet is not used. This has changed the way we communicate, present our business, and maintain our banking and do shopping.

The internet has brought countless benefits for us and in my opinion, the ease of communication it has made is the most important one for us. The previous way of communicating via post mail, telephone and travelling were expensive and time-consuming. But the internet has made it possible to communicate with others, be it a personal communication or business communication, very easy. Someone can send an email with rich media like video, image and multimedia presentation to anyone in the world only in a few seconds. The widespread popularity of the social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ have made it possible to get connected with friends, family members, colleagues and new friends very easily. The smartphones with the internet connection make a business person available for 24/7. You get the notification whenever you get an email or the internet calls.

With the internet, people can do business conference from different parts of the worlds and that has help improving the way multinational companies maintain their business. The social media would remind you your friends’ and family members’ birthday so that you do not forget to wish and greet them and thus the internet helps us become more friendly and social.

I prefer to use the internet for several reasons. First, it is available, easily accessible and cheap. I can use the internet at home, at the office and even on the street. I can get help on any topics, work or study related from the internet. It helps me getting connected to my family members, relatives and friends. I do online shopping and that helps me to save a significant time. The internet is probably the richest knowledge centre that can answer my queries and needs. This is a great media for entertainment for me as I can find any music, movie or TV serial I like to watch.

The internet, as I already said, is the most opulent source of getting information. Students can easily take advantages of learning from the internet. In fact, most of the students already use the internet as their study references, for completing their assignments and reading books online.

Our country is a promising country for the IT sector and already a large number of companies are working in this sector. This promising sector heavily depends on the internet connection. A large number of workforce is dependent on the internet connection, the eCommerce is primarily dependent on the internet and most of the offices and companies use the internet for their communication with other companies and clients. Thus our economy has a big dependency on this technology.

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表