听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-10 听写练习:明确任务
返回列表 发帖
回复 1# 星期一

I'm not sure what you are expect to do.Mr. shell

本帖最后由 东梁东坡1 于 2010-9-16 07:53 编辑

I am not sure what you expect me to do? you have not been very clear about any of this
I am sorry clod, maybe I did not make myself clear enough
I think we shoud get together to discuss it
Yes it is a good idear, I am really in the dark on everything
let 's meet this afternoon  and I will draw you a picture of this situation

评分人数

• 星期一

I am not sure expect me to do,MICHELLE.You are not been very clear about any of this.
I am sorry,cleant.maybe I did not make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this
yea.I think that woud a good idear. I am really in the dark on everthing.
fine, let us meet this afternoon. I will you a better picture about the situation

评分人数

• 星期一

i am not sure what you expect me to do, michel, you'v no been
very clear about any of this.

i am sorry , klant. maybe i did't make myself clearer enough.
we should get together to discuss this

yeah, i think that would be a good idea. i'm realy in the dark on everthing

fine, let's meet this afternoon, i will draw you a better picture of the situation

评分人数

• 星期一

A I'm not sure what you expect me to do, Michelle. You've not been very clear about any of this.
B I'm sorry Cleant. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.
A Yea, I think that would a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.
B Fine, let's meet this afternoon. I'll draw you a better picture about the situation

A:I‘m not sure what you expected   me to  do!you  are  not  being   very  clear  about  any  of   this。
B:I'm  sorry  ,     ,   maybe  i  didn’t   make  myself   clear  enough  ,we  should   get  together
   to   discuss  it.
A:  Yea, I think that would a good idea, I'm really in the dark on everything.   
B:Fine,let's meet this afternoon.I'll draw a better picture of the situation

I'm not sure what expect me to do,Michelle? You've not make clear about any of this.
I'm sorry,Claint. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.We should get together to discuss this.
Yeah,I think would be a good idea.I'm really in ```` on everything.
Fine,let's meet this afternoon.I'will `` better picture about situation

I’m not sure of what you suspect me to do, Michele. You are not being very clear of any of this.
I’m Sorry, Clain. Maybe I didn’t make myself clear enough. we should get together to discuss it.
Yes, I think that would be a good idea. I’m really in the dark light for everything
Fine, let’s meet this afternoon, I’ll go to your back picture room and situation.

A. I am not sure what you are expected me to do . Michelle. there is nothing clear about either of this.
B. I am sorry Clint . maybe i didn't make myself clear enough. we should to together to discuss it.
C. Yeah , i think that would be a good idea. i am really in a fog of everything
d. fine. let's discuss afternoon. i will draw a picuture of the situation

I'm not sure what you expect me to do Michelle,you've nothing clear that any of this.
I'm sorry,kelinte.Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.We shoule get together to discuss this.
Yeah!I think it would be a goodidea.I really in the dark on everything.
Fine.Let's meet in this afternoon.I'd will draw a better picture of the situation.

I’m not sure of what you suspect me to do, Michele. You are not being very clear of any of this.
I’m Sorry, Clain. Maybe I didn’t make myself clear enough. we should get together to discuss it.
Yes, I think that would be a good idea. I’m really in the dark light for everything
Fine, let’s meet this afternoon, I’ll go to your back picture room and situation.

A. I am not  sure that what except you to do , Michael .

正确答案

返回列表