听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » [双语]不要将你自己与他的新女友作比较
返回列表 发帖

[双语]不要将你自己与他的新女友作比较

1.I have been there too

1.我也曾这样做过

I know what I am talking about. I have been there more times in my life than I would like toever admit. And once social media blew up into every aspect of our lives, you better believe Iwas using it to check things out. Before that, my best friend and I would drive by and spy andmake prank calls from landlines. Those were the days!

我知道自己在说什么。我曾多次这样做过,然而,我并不想承认这一点。而且一旦社交媒体渗透到你生活的方方面面,你最好相信我也曾用社交网络来弄清楚这些事情。在那之前,我最好的朋友和我会开车经过,然后监视他们,还会打恶作剧电话。这些日子已经是过去了!

But I am here to tell you there is life after him and that you need to cease and desistimmediately with comparing yourself to the new girlfriend that is now in every Instagram andFacebook photo he ever posts. Please hear my plea.

但是我在这儿要告诉你的就是,你的生活除了他,还有其他的内容,你现在需要停止,立即断了与他现在的新女朋友作比较的念头,而他发布的所有图片分享和脸书照片中,到处都是他新女朋友的身影。希望你能听取我的忠告。

2.She obviously has worthy qualities

2.她显然有好的品质

You can pick her apart and make fun of her clothes, her nail polish colors, how she styles herhair, and anything you wish, but that is catty and you know it. She has got some kind ofredeeming quality to have attracted your ex and more than likely, she probably has plenty ofsimilarities to you.

你可以大肆攻击她,取消她的衣服,指甲油颜色,发型以及任何你想攻击的地方,但是这很阴险,而且你心知肚明。她确实有某种补偿性的品质吸引了你的前男友,而且很可能,她与你有很多相似之处。

3.She is not the enemy

3.她不是敌人

You can sit there and hate her for all that she has, including him. Or you can realize that yourex and you are over and he has moved on. And you should try to move on too. In time, you willthank her because you will absolutely find someone better.

你可以坐在那儿,讨厌她的一切,也包括你的前男友。或者你能意识到你的前男友和你的感情已经结束了,而且他现在已经开始新的恋情了。你也应该试着继续向前。随着时间流逝,你或许会感谢她,因为你绝对会找到更好的伴侣。

4.You are only hurting yourself

4.你只是在伤害自己

By obsessing over your ex and his new love, you are just deepening the wound andprolonging your healing. We never know what the future holds either. The worst breakup I everhad led to me making terrible boyfriend choices beyond that.

一直生活在你的前男友和她的新欢的困扰之下,你只会加深自己的伤口,延长伤口愈合的时间。我们永远不知道未来会是怎样的。我曾经历的最坏的一次分手,让我赌气选择了比前男友还坏的男朋友。

返回列表