听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-11 听写练习:客户关系的建议
返回列表 发帖
It,s  too  fast ,I,l  do  better!

hfdhjhknnln, mm , bk

A: Carlo, I know your kind of new business, and I want to give you some advices.
B: Yes, Mr. Michels?
A: You have to listen to what is the client asks for. What you just show me is not all clients' wishes.
B: I'm sorry, Mr. Michels. Could you tell me where the problem is exactly? Maybe I missed understand the clients' intention.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Kara,I know you are a kind new business . I want to give you some advice.
B:Yes,Mr Michaels.
A:You have to listen to what a client asks for?what you ____wishes
B:I'm sorry,Mr Michaels.Could you tell me what's the problem exactly?Maybe I misunderstood the client ____

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Karla,I know you're kind of new of business,and I want to give you some advices.
B:Yes,Mr Michales.
A:You have to listen to what the client asks for ,what you just show me is not at all in line with the client's wishes.
B:I'm sorry,Mr Michales.could you tell me where the problems are exactly,maybe I understood the client's intention.

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.

-Karla,I know you are lack of this new business.I want to give you some advice.
-Yes,Mr. Scot.
-You have to listen to what the client asks for. What you've just showed me in not all along with the client's wishes.
-I'm sorry, Mr. Michales. Could you tell me  the problems extactly. Maybe I misunderstood the client's intention.

-Karla,I know you are lack of this new business.I want to give you some advice.
-Yes,Mr. makal.
-You have to listen to what the client asks for. What you've just showed me in not all along with the client's wishes.
-I'm sorry, Mr. Makal. Could you tell me  the problems extactly. Maybe I misunderstood the client's intention.

-Karla,I know you are rusty in business.And I want to give you some advice.
-Yes,Mr. Michales.
-You have to listen to waht the client asks for. What you've showed me in not ???? on client's wishes.
-I'm sorry, Mr. Michales. Could you tell me where the problems are exist. Maybe I misunderstood the client's attention.

karl, I know you can't meet this business.
I want to give you some advice.

Yes , Mr Marcho.

You have to listen to what the client asks for.
And what you just show me is not all alonging with the client's whishes.

I'm sorry, Mr Marcho.
Could you tell me what the problem excitly .
Maybe I misunderstood what the client's intention.

---Kalla,I know you're kind of new on this business,and I want to give you some advices.
---Yes,Mr Mechels.
---You have to listen to what the clients asks for.What you've just shown me is not at all on line with the client's wishes.
---I'm sorry,Mr Mechels.Could you tell me where the problems are exectly?Maybe I misunderstood the client's intention.

听了下,第三句听的不是很明白

A:Kala, I know you are kind of new in business. And I want to give you some advice.
B: Yes, Mr. Michaels?
A: You have to listen to what the client asks for, what you’re just showing me was not at all in line with the client’s wishes.
B:I’m sorry Mr. Michaels. Could you tell me where the problems are exactly? Maybe I misunderstood the client’s intention

A:Kala, I know you are kind of new in business. And I want to give you some advice.
B: Yes, Mr. Michaels?
A: You have to listen to what the client asks for, what you’re just showing me was not at all in line with the client’s wishes.
B:I’m sorry Mr. Michaels. Could you tell me where the problems are exactly? Maybe I misunderstood the client’s intention.

kala , i know your are kinda new in business. i want to give you some advices
Yes Mr Macle
you have to listen what the clients ask for.what you just showed me is not on the line of client's wishes
i am sorry Mr Macle could you tell me what the problem is exactly. maybe i misunderstood the client's intention

返回列表