听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-27 听写练习:喝杯热茶
返回列表 发帖
A: How are you, Kim? I haven’t seen you around for a few days.
B: Oh, I was out sick most of the last week. I’m still not completely over it. You’d better not get too close.
A: I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea? It will be good for you.
B: Sure. Why not? I can use it as a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: How are you, Kim? I haven’t seen you around for a few days.
B: Oh, I was sick most of the last week and still not completely over it. You’d better not get too close.
A: I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea? It 's good for you.
B: Sure. Why not? I can use it as a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

thank you

A:How are you,Kim?I have not see you around for a few days.
B:Oh,I was up sick most of the last week.I'm still not compeletely over it.You had better not get too close.
A:I'm sorry to hear about that.Why not you join me for a hot cup of tea.It will be good for you.
B:Sure.Why not?I can use it as a reat.

评分人数

• 星期一

-How are you, Kim? I haven't seen you around for a few days.
-Oh, I was out sick most of last week, and still not compeletly over it. You'd better not to get to close.
-I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea? It'll be good for you!
-Sure, why not? I could ease a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:How are you,Kim? I haven't seen you around for few days.
B:Oh ,I was absent sick almost last week,I still not completely over,you better not get too close.
A:I'm sorry to hear that.Why not join me for a cup of hot tea.It'll be good for you.
B:Sure. Why not,I get use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

How  are  you ,Kim ? I  haven't seen you around for a few days.
Oh,I was out sick most of last week .I'm still not compeletly over it.You'd better get not too close .
I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea? It would be good for you .
Sure,why not ?I can use it as a rest .

评分人数

• 星期一

How are you, Kim? I haven't seen you for a few days.
Oh, I was out of sick most of last week. I'm still completely over it. You'd better not get too close.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't join me for a hot cup of tea. It will be good for you.
Sure, why not? I can use it as a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

I can use it as a rest

A:How are you kim? I haven't seem you around for a few days.
B:Oh, i have a sick last week, I'm still not complete          , you better not get too close.
A: I'm sorry to hear about that, why not you join me for a hot cup of tea, it's better for you.
B: Sure, why not, i can      rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:你好吗?金姆?好几天没见到你了。
A: How are you, Kim? I haven't seen you around for a few days.

B:噢,上星期我大部分时间在休病假。到现在还没全好呢。你最好别靠我太近。
B: Oh, I was absent lost last week. I'm still not complete over it. You'd better not get to close.

A:非常遗憾。来跟我一起喝杯热茶吧。对你有好处。
A: I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea? It would be good for you.

B:好啊,何乐而不为呢?我可以借机休息一下。
B: Sure, why not? I could use it as a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

How are you? Kan. I  haven't seen you around for a few days.
Oh , I was up sick almost last week. I'm still not completely over. You'd better not get close.
I'm sorry to hear that. Why don't you join me a cup of hot tea? It will be good for you.
Sure , why not? I can use it to rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

-How are you, Kim? I haven't seen you around for a few days.
-I have been out sick most of the time last week, and I am still not completely over it. You'd    better not get too close.
-I am sorry to hear that. Why don't you join me  for a cup of hot tea. It will be good for you.
-Sure. Why not? I could use it as a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

i  like it.  thank you

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.

study

A:How're you, Kim? I haven't seen you around for a few days.
B:Oh, I was out sick most of last week. I'm still not complate over it. You'd better not get too close.
A:I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea? It weill be good for you.
B:Sure, why not? I could use it a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

听20个后  开始答题

how are you,kim? I haven’t seen you around for few days.
Oh, I was at sick for almost last week. I’m still not completely over it. You’d better not get too close.
I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea. it will be good for you.
Sure,why not? I can get a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

how are you,kim? i haven't seen you around for a few days
oh i was out sick most of last week
and still not completely over it
you'd better not to get close
i'm sorry to hear about that
why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea?
it'll be good for you
sure, why not
i could use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表