听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-27 听写练习:喝杯热茶
返回列表 发帖
how are you ,jam.I haven't seen you around  for a few days
o I was upsick almost last week.i'm still
you'd better not get to me too close
i'm sorry to hear about  that.why not jion me having a cup of tea,it's good for you
sure why not,i can have a rest

评分人数

• 星期一

----how are you,Jame?I haven't seen you around a few days.
----oh, i was up sick most of my last week.i am still not completely over it ,you'd better not to get too close
-----i'm sorry to hear about that,why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea,it'll be good for you.
-----sure ,why not, i could get easy rest

评分人数

• 星期一

看看

回复 1# 星期一

A: How are you ,  Jam ?   I havn`t seen you for a few days ?
  B;Oh , i was out sick the last week . I`m  still ont completly over it .you`d better not get too close me.
   A: I`m sorry to hear abuot that. Why not  have a  cup of tea with me ?  It  will  be  good for you .
B:  Why not ? I can  use  it as  a rest  .

A: How are you, Kim? I haven’t seen you around a few days.
B: Oh, I was out sick most of the last week. I’m still not completely over it. You’d better not come too close.
A: I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join us for a hot cup of tea? It will be good for you.
B: Sure. Why not? I can use it as a rest.

回复 1# 星期一

A:How are you,Kim?I haven't seen you around for a few days.
    B:Oh,I was at sick most of last week.I'm still not complete over it.You'd better not get too close.
    A:I’m sorry to hear about thar.Why not you join me for a hot cup of tea?It'll be good for you.
    B:Sure,why not?I could use a rest.

本帖最后由 zxfvivid 于 2010-9-27 22:09 编辑

-How are you ? Kim, I haven't seen you aroung for a few days.
-Oh, I  was up sick most of last week. I'm still not completely over it. You'd better not get too close.
-I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea? It’ll be good for you.
-Sure, why not? I could use a rest.

A:How are you,Kim? I haven't seen you around for few days.
B:Oh ,I was absent sick almost last week,I still not completely over,you better not get too close.
A:I'm sorry to hear that.Why not join me for a cup of hot tea.It'll be good for you.
B:Sure. Why not,I get use a rest.

-How are you, Kim? I haven’t seen you around for a few days.
-Oh, I was out sick most of last week. I’m still not completely over it. You’d better not get too close.
-I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea? It’ll be good for you.
-Sure, why not? I could use a rest.

?

A: How are you, Kim? I haven’t seen you around for a few days.
B: Oh, I was out sick most of the last week. I’m still not completely over it. You’d better not get too close.
A: I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea? It will be good for you.
B: Sure. Why not? I can use it as a rest.

thsnks for your sharing

man:How are you, kim? I haven't seen you around for a few days.
woman:Oh,I was out sick most of last week.I am still not completely over yet.you'd  better not get too close.
man:I am sorry to hear about that.Why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea? It will be good for you.
woman:Sure,why not? I can use it as a rest.

返回列表