听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » self-introduction
返回列表 发帖

self-introduction

My name is lurengu,just as my id.now i am in NUAA, a college of nanjing.strictly speaking, I  have studied eng for years,however,i still can not feel free to speak my mind and when i want to write down some sentences , all i use
is just simple words and i was really confused about that..pethetic..sigh..
hope to make more friends here..
suggestion:sometimes when i read the stuff others write,i can easily find mistakes in their passage,since i am not very good at eng ,i think others should find them ,too. Mistakes are inevitable in the learning.do others a favor and you will also learn from it.so if finding,help to correct them..
ps:as learning metarials really bored me, i am reading an english novel .does it  can help to improve my english?anyone who has the experience gives me your idea, please. appreciate it.

评分人数

• areyouready

i also met the same problems which you have experienced.in my mind,the best way to improve our english level is to persist forever,so that achievement must not be faraway from all of us who struggle hard.let's get started!

Come  on

回复 1# lurengu

yes,i agree with you. Mistakes are inevitable in the learning.then i hope we could get along with each other friendly and help each other.

Reading is very improtant,and it needs persistence. That is what my friend tells me.( His English is so great!)
First, it is a better way to extend your vocabularies. Learning words from sentences can help you to understand their means and usage more easily than by rote.
Second, you can learn more, such as many good sentences, idiomatic usage and how to express your ideas more exactly. One day, you may apply them to your essay.

回复 5# evaxiaofan

I agree with you :extending our vocabularies is very important.And only when we learn English words in sentences,can we actually learn how to use these words.However ,this isn't a easy job at all ,so we should work hard and be zeal for learning new words as possible as we can! (听力家园里的天天背单词是个不错的应用哦!if you are interested ,you can have a look!) lurengu,come on !May you succeed!:65]

Can we be friends? My english is too. I hope we can help each other .

PRETTG GOOD

thand  is  very   good   l  hope   you   can   study  well

come on! Let us learn an progress! Very glad to meet you here!

learning together

anyone wanting to talk in English could add my qq:791533834。
do not know whether i can leave my qq number here, if violating the rules, forgive me...

we have the same problem!

me too

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2011-2-17 00:00 编辑

come on! Let us (learn) an progress! Very glad to meet you here!

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 15# 噼喱啪啦

In my opinion maybe you should use a correct word to replace the word"learn".

HI

Hello

沈阳数据恢复13386848847

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

progress a little everyday, and you will be close to the realization of your goals . haha

返回列表