听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 8月30日英语故事:大红礼服 Big Red(3)
返回列表 发帖

8月30日英语故事:大红礼服 Big Red(3)

:71] read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what
you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译
红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.

"That big red dress is gone," she said in disbelief. "It's actually gone.”
       "Well...I'll be!" Dad chuckled. "By golly, it is!"
       "Who'd be fool enough to buy such a frivolous dress?" Mother questioned, shaking her head. 1.I quickly stole a glance at Dad. His blue eyes were twinkling as he nudged me with his elbow. Mother craned her neck for another glimpse out the rear window as we rode on up the street. "It's gone..." she whispered. I was almost certain that I detected a trace of yearning in her voice.
       I'll never forget that Christmas morning. I watched as Mother peeled the tissue paper off a large box that read, "Eaton's Finest Enamel Dishpan" on its lid.
       "Oh Frank," she praised, "just what I wanted!" Dad was sitting in his rocker, a huge grin on his face.
       "Only a fool wouldn't give a priceless wife like mine exactly what she wants for Christmas," he laughed. "Go ahead, open it up and make sure there are no chips." 2.Dad winked at me, confirming his secret, and my heart filled with more love for my father than I thought it could hold!
       Mother opened the box to find a big white enamel dishpan - overflowing with crimson satin that spilled out across her lap. With trembling hands she touched the elegant material of Big Red.
      3."Oh my goodness!" she managed to utter, her eyes filled with tears. "Oh Frank..."Her face was as bright as the star that twinkled on our tree in the corner of the small room. "You shouldn't have..." came her faint attempt at scolding.
      "Oh now, never mind that!" Dad said. "Let's see if it fits," he laughed, helping her slip the marvelous dress over her shoulders. As the shimmering red satin fell around her, it gracefully hid the patched and faded floral housedress underneath.
      I watched, my mouth agape, captivated by a radiance in my parents I had never noticed before. As they waltzed around the room, Big Red swirled its magic deep into my heart.
"You look beautiful," my dad whispered to my mom - and she surely did!

reference
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

• tingroom

1.I quickly stole a glance at Dad. His blue eyes were twinkling as he nudged me with his elbow. Mother craned her neck for another glimpse out the rear window as we rode on up the street. "It's gone..." she whispered. I was almost certain that I detected a trace of yearning in her voice.
我快速地偷瞥了一下爸爸。他用肘轻推了一下我,他的蓝眼睛在闪烁。我们经过那条街时,母亲通过后窗户伸长了脖子想再看看,“没有了”,她低声说。我感觉到她声音中一丝哽咽。
2.Dad winked at me, confirming his secret, and my heart filled with more love for my father than I thought it could hold!
爸爸给我使眼色,确认一下他的秘密还在,我心中充满了比我想象的对父亲还要多的爱。
3."Oh my goodness!" she managed to utter, her eyes filled with tears. "Oh Frank..."Her face was as bright as the star that twinkled on our tree in the corner of the small room. "You shouldn't have..." came her faint attempt at scolding.
“啊,上帝啊!”,她想说话,但她热泪盈眶,“啊,弗兰克……”,在这个小屋的一角,她的脸像树上闪烁的星星一样明亮。“你真不应该……”,她轻声的想责怪。

评分人数

• zora

我偷偷瞟了爸爸一眼,他蓝色的眼睛在闪烁,他用手肘轻轻碰了我一下。妈妈伸长脖子又看了看背后的窗户外面我们骑车经过的那条街。“它不见了.”妈妈小声说道,我几乎可以觉察出她声音里的眷恋渴望。
爸爸向我使了个眼色,我确定了他的秘密。我心中泛起了对爸爸比原来更多的爱。
“我的天那。”她轻声说,眼里充满了泪水。“弗兰克……”她的脸像树丛中的星星一样明亮,在我们的小房间的一角闪烁,“你不应该……”她想要责备的声音低了下来。

评分人数

• zora

1、我迅速的瞥了父亲一眼。父亲眨了眨眼,用胳膊肘推了我一下。当我们沿街继续前行时,母亲又扭头望了一眼橱窗。“没了。。。”她小声的说。我敢肯定,我从她的声音中感觉到了一丝不舍。
2、父亲冲我眨着眼睛,证实了他的秘密。此刻,我心里充满了对父亲的爱。
3、“噢,天呢!”母亲尽力控制着自己的声音,眼里闪着泪光。她的脸像小小房间里圣诞树上的星星一样明亮。“弗兰克,你不应该。。。”她轻声的责骂着。

评分人数

• zora

1.I quickly stole a glance at Dad. His blue eyes were twinkling as he nudged me with his elbow. Mother craned her neck for another glimpse out the rear window as we rode on up the street. "It's gone..." she whispered. I was almost certain that I detected a trace of yearning in her voice.
我偷偷的快速瞥了一眼父亲,当他用胳膊肘捅了一下我时,他晶蓝的眸子闪烁着光芒。当我们从那条街经过时,母亲伸长了脖子望去,“它不见了。。。”她低声嘀咕道。我几乎可以从她的声音中追寻到某些向往的情愫的踪迹。
2.Dad winked at me, confirming his secret, and my heart filled with more love for my father than I thought it could hold!
父亲向我眨眨眼,以确认他的秘密还在,我的心中溢满了我对父亲的爱,这比我想象的还多!
“哦,我的老天。。。”她想要出声,却热泪盈眶,“哦,弗兰克。。。”她的脸就像屋角里那棵树上的闪烁的星星一样明亮。“你不应该。。。”她无力地想要责怪。

评分人数

• zora

1、我快速地偷瞥了一眼父亲。父亲用手肘轻推了我一下,他那蓝色眼睛也向我眨了眨。当我们驶上街道的时候,母亲又扭过头透过车后座的窗户向外瞥了一眼,“没有了。。。”母亲低语。我几乎能够肯定到她的声音中携带者一丝渴望。
2、父亲向我使了使颜色,确认他的秘密还在。在那瞬间,我心中充满了对于父亲那比想象中还要多的爱。
3、“哦,天哪”,母亲哽咽着,眼泪夺眶而出,“Frank。。。”,她的脸如此闪亮就如同那挂在我们小房间角落里的那棵树上的星星,“你真不应该。。。”母亲的责怪声渐渐低了下去。

评分人数

• zora

Have many card of I don't konw.

1.我快速地瞟了父亲一眼,他蓝色的眼睛闪烁着,他用手肘推了我一下。我开车驶过街道时母亲伸长了脖子看着后面的车窗外。“没有了...”她低声说。我能确定从她的声音里我发现了她渴望的痕迹。
2.父亲对我眨眼睛,确保他的秘密,我心中对父亲充满了无比的爱远远超过了我的想想。
3. “噢,天啊”母亲控制住声音,她眼中充满泪水。“噢,Frank..."她的脸非常明亮像我们小屋角落里挂在树上闪烁的星星。“你不应该的...”她开始轻轻责骂。

返回列表