听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 9月2日英语故事:纪念生命中的过客
返回列表 发帖

9月2日英语故事:纪念生命中的过客

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what
you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.

He has only, a little piece of me.

1.When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. There were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles. He kept talking, telling me why he was leaving, explaining it was for the best, I could do better, it was his fault and not mine. I had heard it before many times and yet somehow was still not immune; perhaps one did not become immune to such felony.
      He left and I tried to get on with my life. I filled the kettle and put it on to boil, I took out my old red mug and filled it with coffee watching as each coffee granule slipped in to the bone china.2. That was what my life had been like, endless omissions of coffee granules, somehow never managing to make that cup of coffee.
      Somehow when the kettle piped its finishing warning I pretended not to hear it. That's what Mike's leaving had been like, sudden and with an awful finality. I would rather just wallow in uncertainty than have things finished. I laughed at myself. Imagine getting all philosophical and sentimental about a mug of coffee. I must be getting old.
       And yet it was a young woman who stared back at me from the mirror. A young woman full of promise and hope, a young woman with bright eyes and full lips just waiting to take on the world. I never loved Mike anyway. Besides there are more important things. More important than love, I insist to myself firmly. The lid goes back on the coffee just like closure on the whole Mike experience.
       He doesn't haunt my dreams as I feared that night. Instead I am flying far across fields and woods, looking down on those below me. Suddenly I fall to the ground and it is only when I wake up that I realize I was shot by a hunter, brought down by the burden of not the bullet but the soul of the man who shot it. I realize later, with some degree of understanding, that Mike was the hunter holding me down and I am the bird that longs to fly. The next night my dream is similar to the previous nights, but without the hunter. I fly free until I meet another bird who flies with me in perfect harmony. I realize with some relief that there is a bird out there for me, there is another person, not necessarily a lover perhaps just a friend, but there is someone out there who is my soul mate.3. I think about being a broken vase again and realize that I have glued myself back together, what Mike has is merely a little part of my time in earth, a little understanding of my physical being. He has only, a little piece of me.

for reference
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1.When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. There were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles.
当他告诉我他将要离开,我觉得我就像一只四分五裂的花瓶。在整洁的褐色的瓷砖上到处都是我的碎片。

2. That was what my life had been like, endless omissions of coffee granules, somehow never managing to make that cup of coffee.
这就像我曾经的生活一样,无穷无尽的咖啡粉,不知怎么的从来没有想到去将它泡成咖啡。
3. I think about being a broken vase again and realize that I have glued myself back together, what Mike has is merely a little part of my time in earth, a little understanding of my physical being. He has only, a little piece of me.
我思考着要不要再做那只破碎的花瓶,却发觉我已经将自己重新粘在了一起,麦克拿走的只不过是我人生中的一小块,只是一小块对我生理构造的理解。他只是拿走了,我生命中的一小块而已。

评分人数

• zora

1..他告诉我他马上要离开时,我觉得自己就像一只破碎的花瓶。整洁的褐色的瓷砖上到处都是我的碎片。
2. 这就像我曾经的生活一样,那么多的咖啡粉我都没想到去把它制成一杯咖啡。
3. 我想着要再做那只破碎的花瓶,却发现我已经将自己重新粘好了,麦克只不过是我人生中的一小块,只是我对人生一小部分的理解。他就是我生命中的一个小碎片而已。

评分人数

• zora

When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. There were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles
当他告诉我他要离开的时候,我觉得像是有一个花瓶碎了。整洁的棕褐色的地板上到处都是我的碎片。
That was what my life had been like, endless omissions of coffee granules, somehow never managing to make that cup of coffee.
这就是像是我的生活,无穷无尽的被忽略的咖啡沫,不知怎的却从未被冲成一杯咖啡。
I think about being a broken vase again and realize that I have glued myself back together, what Mike has is merely a little part of my time in earth, a little understanding of my physical being. He has only, a little piece of me.
我又想起了那个破碎的花瓶,我觉察到我必须把自己粘合回来。迈克仅仅是我在世上的时间的一小部分,只是我身体的我不曾理解的一小部分,只是我生命中的一个小碎片而已。

评分人数

• zora

1.When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. There were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles.
当他告诉我他要离开我感觉我像一个刚破碎的花瓶,把我分成了很多份在整齐的棕色的瓷板上
2. That was what my life had been like, endless omissions of coffee granules, somehow never managing to make that cup of coffee.
那就像我的生活那样,咖啡豆无止境的漏洞没有,不知怎么没有弄成杯咖啡
3. I think about being a broken vase again and realize that I have glued myself back together, what Mike has is merely a little part of my time in earth, a little understanding of my physical being. He has only, a little piece of me.
我想在变成一个摔坏的花瓶的时候意识到我已经把我还原在一起了MIKE只不过是我的时间的一小部分在地球上,我已经有了一小点的理解了,他只是我的一小部分

评分人数

• zora

1.当他告诉我要离开,我感觉自己像是一个破碎的花瓶,整洁的褐色地砖上满是我的碎片。
2 这就像是我的生活,太多的咖啡粉被轻易的忽略,却从未冲泡出那杯咖啡。
3 我又想到了那个破碎的花瓶并且意识到我已经把自己粘了回去,Mike拥有过的只是我生命的一个很小的片段,一段肤浅的对我的了解。他有的只是我的一小块而已。

评分人数

• zora

1 当我听说他要走了的时候,我像是刚刚碎了的花瓶,整洁的、褐色的地板上全是我的碎片。
2 那就是我曾经的生活,无数的被忽略的咖啡粒,它们跟那杯咖啡毫不相干。
3 我再次想到了那个碎了的花瓶,我意识到我已经找回了自己。在这个世界上迈克只是我生活中的一段小插曲,我们只是短暂的相识。他只是我生命中的过客。

评分人数

• zora

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

翻出来了,就不写了,挺多的,也没楼上的翻译的好

1.When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. There were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles
当他告诉我,他要离开时,我的心就像破碎了的花瓶,一块块的在我心中。
这也变成我生活所喜欢的。无止境的咖啡。一些永远都无法填补的咖啡。
我想再变成一个破碎的花瓶,认识到我要把我的过去粘在一起。MIK仅仅是我的一点点时间,一点点的。。。人只是我的一小块。

1. 当他告诉我他要离开时,我的心就像破碎的花瓶,一片一片的躺在整洁灰色的地板上。
2.我的生活就像无数的被忽视的咖啡颗粒,无论如何都冲不出美味的咖啡。
3. 我想再一次成为破碎的花瓶,把我自己粘结在一起,MIke只是我有生之年的一小部分,是我对自己理解的一部分,他只是我的一个碎片。

当他告诉我他要离开的时候,我的信像碎了的花瓶一样,一块块的碎在棕褐色的地板上。

我的生活像很多被忽略的咖啡,无论怎么样,也泡不出一杯美味的咖啡。

我想自己再次成为破碎的花瓶,了解到把自己粘在一起,麦克只是我生命中的小部分,是我对自己理解的一部分,他只是我的一块碎片。

look

1.当他告诉我要离开时,我的心像破碎的花瓶,我的心一片一片的掉落到干净的棕色瓷砖上。
2.  那正像我的生活,如同无数被忽略的咖啡粒,如论如何也不能冲出一杯咖啡。
3. I think about being a broken vase again and realize that I have glued myself back together, what Mike has is merely a little part of my time in earth, a little understanding of my physical being. He has only, a little piece of me.我又想成为破碎的花瓶,再将自己粘起来还原,在世上mike仅仅只是我的一小部分,一点点理解我,他只是我的一块。

先看看

当他告诉我他将要离开,我感觉自己就像一只破碎的花瓶。整洁的褐色的瓷砖上到处都是我的碎片。
这就像我曾经的生活一样,那么多的咖啡粉,我却从来没有想到去将它泡成咖啡。
我思考着那个破碎的花瓶,却发觉已经将自己粘在了一起,迈克只不过是我人生中的一小部分,一点点了解我,他只是我生命中的过客而已。

1、当他告诉我他要离开时,我就像打碎的花瓶,洒落在光滑的瓷砖上。
2、这就是我曾经的生活,无止尽的咖啡粉,我却没想过要把他们泡成咖啡。
3、我再想是继续做一个破碎的花瓶的时候,却发现我已经把自己粘起来了,Mike拥有的只不过是我人生中的一小部分,是我对人生理解的一部分。他只是我生命中的过客!

当他告诉我他要离开的时候,我的信像碎了的花瓶一样,一块块的碎在棕褐色的地板上。

我的生活像很多被忽略的咖啡,无论怎么样,也泡不出一杯美味的咖啡。

我想自己再次成为破碎的花瓶,了解到把自己粘在一起,麦克只是我生命中的小部分,是我对自己理解的一部分,他只是我的一块碎片。

返回列表