听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 9月5日英语故事:看不见的微笑 An Invisible Smile
返回列表 发帖
学习

1.Kids knew not to go into his yard to pick a delicious apple, even off the ground, because old Dawson, they said, would come after you with his ball bullet gun.
孩子们知道不能进入他的院子去摘美味的苹果,甚至在院子的外面,因为老人森会拿着散弹枪追他们,孩子们说。
2.but when he saw it was Amy, a broad smile changed his entire face as he said, “Hello Miss Amy. I see you’ve got a little friend with you today.”
但他看见艾米,他满脸笑容的说“你好艾米小姐,今天我看见你带了小朋友”
3.When they got out of Dawson on earshot, Janet asked Amy, “Everyone says he’s the meanest man in town. How come was he so nice to us?”
当她们走到森听不到的地方,杰特问艾米,“这个镇上的每个人都说他是个吝啬的人。为什么他对我们的到来这么热情啊?”

评分人数

• 魚魚

I do  not  know the story true meaning

Rumor sometimes will mislead peple to believe things that they haven't experienced with. The similar things happend around me and really caused harm and since then I have always reminded myself that do not judge people without knowing the facts.

评分人数

• 魚魚

1.孩子们都知道别到他后院摘好吃的苹果,甚至掉在地上的也别捡,他们说因为道森会柃着他的霰弹枪追出来.
2.但是当他看见是Amy, 他满脸堆笑说, “你好,Amy小姐. 我看见你和一个小朋友在一起.”
3.当他们走到道森听不到的地方, Janet问Amy, “每个人都说他是镇上最小气的人,他为什么对我们这么好?”

评分人数

• 魚魚

1.Kids knew not to go into his yard to pick a delicious apple, even off the ground, because old Dawson, they said, would come after you with his ball bullet gun.
孩子们知道不要进入他的院子里摘可口的即使掉到地上的苹果,他们说因为老道逊会带着他的装满子弹的枪追你。
2.but when he saw it was Amy, a broad smile changed his entire face as he said, “Hello Miss Amy. I see you’ve got a little friend with you today.”
  但是,当他看到那是艾米时,一个大微笑改变了他整个脸,同时说,“你好,艾米小姐。我知道你今天交了个新朋友。
3.When they got out of Dawson on earshot, Janet asked Amy, “Everyone says he’s the meanest man in town. How come was he so nice to us?”
当他们到了道逊听不到的地方,基尼特问艾米,“每个人都说他是城里最吝啬的人。问什么他对我们这么友好?”

评分人数

• 魚魚

回复 1# 魚魚
好不好

呵呵

看看吧

看一看

。。。。

当他们走出道森家足够远之后.简尼特问艾米."每个人都说他是这个小镇上最讨厌的人.他为什么对我们这么好?"

返回列表