听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 危情谍战 Knight and Day (2010)
返回列表 发帖

危情谍战 Knight and Day (2010)

特工罗伊·米勒(汤姆·克鲁斯 Tom Cruise 饰)把茱恩(卡梅隆·迪亚茨 Cameron Diaz 饰)的平凡生活搞得一团乱,但是茱恩也闯入罗伊的生活。茱恩在堪萨斯州威契塔登机,开始与邻座的迷人男子罗伊闲聊,没多久,一切便天翻地覆。飞机坠入玉米田,而且机上所有机组员与乘客都丧命。
  茱恩还没机会喘口气,就发现自己被人追杀,必须全球跑遍,先是在波士顿躲过枪林弹雨,接着从奥地利屋顶跳下,还在西班牙塞维尔落入斗牛阵,这一切都跟那位情绪似乎不稳定却又超级迷人的特工有关,两个来自不同世界的人才必须被迫面对他们长久逃避的事情,也就是信任。此后一切都天旋地转,优秀的特工发现竟然也会陷入平凡爱情,而这名平凡女子则发现自己竟然反应过人。
  这是汤姆·克鲁斯和卡梅隆·迪亚茨继2001年的《香草天空》以来的二度合作。

One-Time Good-Looking World-Saving

When the film began I was worried about how to rationalize publicly devoting 2 hours of my life to such a petty pursuit of idleness. Immediately upon entering the movie theater I began to rationalize this escapade to the cinema. Perhaps it was a communion with my long overlooked and increasingly vanishing American culture.

That actress and her wrinkly eyes. Whats her name? I hoped I couldn’t remember. Even with those wrinkly eyes. But she did not ask for much, and so it seems, she did not win more than the span of time that she appeared on the screen. However, she did politely stay on her side of the movie screen, and I thank her for that. That we can, in the space of 2 hours, feel some of what Switzerland means to be, and see the warmth of a solitary tropical island, witness a highway chase, gun battle, thwarted enemies, happy parents, does inspire me to like the idea of movies. I commend the producers and thank the director of collecting such a diverse array of impossible experiences into one story, so that I have an excuse to see them, all in a convenient single serving package.

It was, altogether, well behaved. It did not attempt to interfere with my reality really at all. I am not like them, the co-stars. I do not save the world in grandiose style and I don’t survive airplane crashes. So it was forgivable, it begged indulgence and in return poked fun at itself and the preposterous careers of its participants. The story was dimly about a new world-saving battery, and more about two aging good-looking people who found each other at long last. When they somehow needed each other.

Truth is what it is.

This state of cinema, at this moment, when cinema has pervaded all waking moments of our lives, has no future in the present. On the large scale and in some contexts, it annihilates the need for all other things, and it is now functionally a gateway to the possibilities of all other medias. It too far from real and presupposes the consumption of too much energy for it to be properly experienced. I do not drive motorcycles through doors to escape from chasing gunmen very often. Ever. But I can appreciate those who do. Realities far removed from the behaviors that support life will not support cinema, but cinema propagates these escapes from survival.

Cinema pushes harder because it needs to push harder. It can only be explosive, can only stimulate belief. Even if and especially if it replaces otherwise natural dreams of life. If you are living at all, you don’t really need cinema. Life is always better than a movie, if you are paying attention. Two hours of Tom Cruze and Cameron Diaz unreality and two hours of your life gives a yield spread of near 100%.

Life calls.

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

返回列表