听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2012.01.17
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2012.01.17

"Who were you?What did you do before the war?" asks Serbian commander Danijel of his captive, a Muslim woman named Ajila from Sarajevo. Their complicated relationship plays out during In The Land of Blood and Honey, written and directed by actress and human rights activist Angelina Jolie.
塞尔维亚军官Danijel询问一个来自萨拉热窝叫做Ajila的穆斯林妇女俘虏:“你是谁?你在战争之前是干什么的?”军官和女俘虏之间的复杂关系在著名的演员和人权活动家安吉丽娜朱莉的编写和导演的电影“血与蜜之地”中得到了完美演绎。
"I just wanted to tell a story about human beings from all sides and how war affects them."
“我只是想全面地讲述关于人类的故事以及战争对他们所造成的影响。”
"When I started to look into it and I traveled to the region, I felt that I should have known more. This was in my generation and how do I not know enough? And why did it take us so long? And then at some point there was this script and it just sat on my desk for a while until Brad saw it one day and convinced me to show it to somebody and try."
“当我开始调查的时候,我亲自去了当地,我觉得我应该知道的更多。这是我们自己的时代,我们怎么能了解得不够多呢?为什么这要花费我们这么长时间?在某些时候这个脚本只是静静地躺在我的桌子上,直到一天布拉德看到了,然后他说服我应该尝试展示给其他人看。”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

难 我还是偷看答案吧

Her visit to refugee camps and warzones as United Nation's goodwill ambasador motivated Jolie to research and write this script about the systematic rapes and murders during the Boslian conflict.

评分人数

• Rebecca949

必须得回复

返回列表