听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 英语情景对话-旅馆
返回列表 发帖

英语情景对话-旅馆

• 旅馆英语对话-Cancel a Reservation(5)

A: My wife is sick, so I have to cancel a reservation I made. B: If you'll just give me your name, phone, and date of visit, I can cancel your reservation. A: I'm Rudy Randolph at 818-555-1234, April ninth to the fifteenth. B: Mr. Randolph. Okay, one...

• 旅馆英语对话-Cancel a Reservation(4)

A: I hate to do this, but I've got to cancel a reservation I made earlier this week. B: All I need is your name, phone, and reservation date. A: My name is Rudy Randolph. I'm at 818-555-1234. The reservation was for April 9. B: Randolph, Rudy. Let me...

• 旅馆英语对话-Cancel a Reservation(3)

A: I made a reservation earlier this week, but I have to cancel it. B: No problem, sir. Just tell me your name, phone number, and date of reservation. A: Great! I'm Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234, and my reservation was for April 9 to 15. B: Okay, sir,...

• 旅馆英语对话-Cancel a Reservation(2)

A: I need to cancel my reservation. I have personal matters that need fixing. B: That's not a problem. Just give me your name, phone number, and date of visit. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234, April 9 through 15. B: I see your info here on the screen....

• 旅馆英语对话-Cancel a Reservation(1)

A: I'm calling to cancel a reservation I made earlier in the week. B: To cancel your reservation, I need your name, phone number, and date of trip, please. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234. My reservation begins on the second Monday of April. B: I see...

• 旅馆英语对话-Hold a Parcel for Pick-up(5)

A: A friend is picking up a parcel. Can I leave the parcel with you? B: By all means, sir. Just give me your name, his name, and when he will be coming by. A: I can put all of that right on the package and then bring it down to you, if that's okay. B...

• 旅馆英语对话-Hold a Parcel for Pick-up(4)

A: I've got a parcel here that a friend is going to pick up. Can I leave it with you? B: No problem. Just tell me your name, his name, and when he's coming by. A: I'll just write all that info on the parcel itself and then bring it to you. B: Sir, yo...

• 旅馆英语对话-Hold a Parcel for Pick-up(3)

A: Can I leave a parcel with you for one of my friends to pick up later? B: I just need your name and your friend's name. Also, tell me when he is coming by. A: How about if I write all that on the package and then bring it down to you? B: Perfect. T...

• 旅馆英语对话-Hold a Parcel for Pick-up(2)

A: I want to leave a parcel for a friend to pick up. Can I do that? B: Just tell me your name, your friend's name, and when your friend is coming by. A: I'll put all that information on the package and just bring it down to you. Is that okay? B: That...

• 旅馆英语对话-Hold a Parcel for Pick-up(1)

A: I'd like to leave a parcel for one of my friends. Is that okay? B: All I need is your name, the name of your friend, and the time of pick-up. A: All of that's on the package. Can I just bring it down to your desk? B: That would be most convenient...

• 旅馆英语对话-Storing Luggage(5)

A: I'll be checking out of the hotel in about 30 minutes. B: Thirty minutes or 30 seconds, sir, it doesn't matter, I'm ready for you. A: Great! As you know, however, the day in New York has hardly begun. B: There's nothing like getting an early start...

• 旅馆英语对话-Storing Luggage(4)

A: In case you didn't know, I'm checking out in half an hour. B: That won't be a problem, sir. A: That's good to hear. Now there's still a whole New York day ahead of me. B: You're right, sir. Your whole day is still ahead of you. A: I still have tim...

• 旅馆英语对话-Storing Luggage(3)

A: Do you know that I'm checking out in about 30 minutes? B: Just say the word, sir. A: Excellent! Now, as you know, the day has barely begun. B: I agree. The dew is still on the grass. A: I want to hit a few more places in the city, but I need a pla...

• 旅馆英语对话-Storing Luggage(2)

A: I should tell you that I'm checking out in about 30 minutes. B: I'm ready when you are, sir. A: Very good! Now, it's still morning here in New York. B: You are so right, sir. The clock just struck nine. A: I'm going to spend some time exploring th...

• 旅馆英语对话-Storing Luggage(1)

返回列表