听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语Part2话题:很有领导才能的一位朋友
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语Part2话题:很有领导才能的一位朋友

Describe a friend who you think is a good leader.

You should say:

who this friend is

how you first met

how other people behave towards him or her

and explain why you think he or she is a good leader.

参考范文

Let me tell you about one of my close friends who worked with me in the same company several years ago. Actually it was he who had an interview with me when I applied for a position in that company after I graduated from university, we had a nice talk and he was obviously satisfied with my related experience.

He was really an optimistic and infectious man with his work, therefore when he started to be responsible for the new business, some colleagues were very interesting in his plan and tasks, and were always likely to offer their help. Besides, his superior was quite confident of his success, and gave some necessary financial and human supports.

I had been working with him for over two years. I believe he was really good at encouraging his staff into doing something that seemed to be tough to realise and inspiring them to greatness. As our business was quite new in the market, he made us feeling like pioneers in this field, which definitely inspired my enthusiasm tremendously. It was really a cool thing, because to be honest, I learned the most things in my work during that time.

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表