Board logo

标题: Scientific achievements [打印本页]

作者: jishitongku    时间: 2007-5-31 22:39     标题: Scientific achievements

B>.控制作文
    美籍教师Mr Smith 到你校任教两年,工作努力,严格要求,教课生动有趣,深受学生爱戴。现在在工作结束,即将回国。学校举行欢送会,请你用英语写一篇欢送稿,代表同学们在会上发言。

词数:100左右。

Dear teacher :
   All the students love you very much ,at this time . You will go to America soon , as your student , I don't speak any more . Suddenly my world become dark , I know .

We will never foget how happy we were when we met you two years ago , and also very happy you teach us English . My English was very bad , all of the students like me . We don't want study English any more , until we met you , all of things changed . You work very hard , like a good friend , and play with students. All of the students like you , I am sure . Every nerson love a good teacher . Wherever you go we will miss you forever .

At last , thank you from our heart .

The best wishes to you .

yours , student .

老师的评价:多记些好句子!

我是鼓足了勇气写给老师看的,其实,并不是所有的同学的作文老师都看。我上课非常认真听讲,因为我希望我学好英语。转班后,老师在第一堂课上就表扬了我,要知道我的英语从来没有及格过,过几天就是高三了!(2007年的高考一过,我们就可以说已经是高三了,这个暑假要补课!)我的英语当真是一篇黑暗啊,我现在在一步步学,老师总是激励我,这才有信心来学好英语。
希望大家给我一点意见,同时我也希望在这个论坛里面不断地提高自己,互相帮助。
作者: jishitongku    时间: 2007-6-5 11:20

Why ?
作者: DZ    时间: 2007-6-6 17:30

其实学什么不都是要有兴趣吗,既然你有信心学好他,那就加油把!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2