Board logo

标题: 10月19日 每日笑话:Perseverance [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-10-19 11:38     标题: 10月19日 每日笑话:Perseverance

Read the joke carefully and translated the sentences which are marked in red or write down  your feeling to gain the score。

Many years after receiving my graduate degree, I returned to the State University of New York at Binghamton as a faculty member. One day in a crowded elevator, someone remarked on its inefficiency. I said the elevators had not changed in the 20 years since I began there as a student.

When the door finally opened, I felt a compassionate pat on my back, and turned to see an elderly nun smiling at me. "You'll get that degree, dear," she whispered. "erseverance is a virtue."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: jacob.lu    时间: 2010-10-19 13:12

门终于开了,这时我感到背后有人同情的拍了我一下,我回头一看,一年长的修女正对我微笑。“亲爱的,你会难道学位的,”他很小声的说,“坚持是一种美德”。

---------------------------------------------------
哈哈,想死的心都有了,呵呵。。。。。
作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-10-19 20:14

When the door finally opened, I felt a compassionate pat on my back, and turned to see an elderly nun smiling at me. "You'll get that degree, dear," she whispered. "erseverance is a virtue."
最后当电梯门打开时,我感到有人在我背上同情地拍了一下,我回头看到一位年长的修女向我微笑,“你会拿到学位的,亲爱的,”她低声说道。“坚持是一种美德。”
作者: kinglongyy    时间: 2010-10-20 14:16

当门最后打开时,有人同情地拍了拍我的背,转身看到一个年长的修女笑对我说,“亲爱的,你终会得到学位的
,”她小声地说,“坚持是一种美德”
作者: badboy_black    时间: 2010-10-21 11:19

最后当电梯门打开时,我感到有人在我的背上同情地拍了一下,回过头来我看到一位年长的修女正在朝我微笑。 '你会拿到学位的,亲爱的,'她小声说。 '毅力是一种美德。'
作者: 51persistence    时间: 2010-10-22 19:59

门终于开了,这时背后有人同情的轻拍了我一下,我回头一看,一年长的修女正对我微笑。“亲爱的,你会拿到学位的,”她小声的说,“坚持不懈是一种美德”。

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2