Board logo

标题: How's your feeling about credit card? [打印本页]

作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-13 14:25     标题: How's your feeling about credit card?

Now,a lot of people like to use credit card in their daily life.

Because most of the people think that it's very convenient for them.

We can use it in many ways,such as,in a supermarket,in a restaurant,in a hotel and so on.

However,there are still a few people don't like to use credit card.

My dear friends,what's your opinion about it?With delight to receive your points.

[attach]8242[/attach]
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-13 14:28

I don't have a credit card.
Because I don't want spent the money first,and earn the money second.
I like to use cash for my goods.
作者: yy2235    时间: 2011-1-13 15:40

I have a credit card, and I find that while I have it, I'll use more money for going shopping.Sometimes I hate using the  credit card, but it is really convenient.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-13 16:16

回复 3# yy2235

Yes,so I don't like to use a credit card.Thanks a lot.You're always the first one to reply my post.Thanks.
作者: yy2235    时间: 2011-1-13 16:40

回复 4# xiaomeixin

作者: huxiuyue    时间: 2011-1-14 10:10

I prefer to use money in hand rather than in credit card ! although  it is convinet for us to purchase . however, since it's not cash , we maybe not cherish the money in credit card ,which seems like not your-own money  , when you lend in credit card ,you have to pay back on time . all in all , the money which you spent is yours not others . sure it is common sense , while ,when you are shopping you maybe forgot . invisible ,it will increase you month spending . so I think use your money in hand is best way to save money when purchase.
作者: waihaiss    时间: 2011-1-14 10:20

I have a credit card but never used.
Because a credit card to send a gift, I just want it to do a credit card gift

作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-14 11:12

回复 6# huxiuyue

Yes,I agree with you.
作者: eedhatt    时间: 2011-1-14 12:05

I don't have a credit card,either. To me, it's no use having it. I'm just a student.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-14 14:36

回复 9# eedhatt

I don't have a credit card either.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2