Board logo

标题: LESSON 33 food poisoning accident [打印本页]

作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-1-18 15:33     标题: LESSON 33 food poisoning accident

listen to the material carefully,although it is difficult and sometime you can't write down the correct answer.As long as you have tried,whatever you write down will be the harvest of yours.You should believe that only by accumulating little by little could you learn English welll.so come on.

Last month, I witnessed a food poisoning accident happening to my classmates. At that time the situation was really very dangerous and urgent.(1)______________________this accident is still vivid in my mind.
 That day was Julie’s birthday, one of my classmates. In order to celebrate it, her roommates bought a big birthday cake for her from a supermarket nearby. They shared the cake happily. However, after a while, all of them felt abdominal pain, nausea and dizziness. (2)______________________ because of great pain. We rushed to send them to the hospital. It turned out that the cake they ate had expired its guarantee period. Futunately, due to timely treatment, they all recovered very soon.
 However, this accident leaves me a deep ponder. I think it is very urgent to take effective measures to improve food safety. Firstly, the government should strengthen supervision and administration on food safety. More importantly, to those who immoral businessmen, more strict punishment should be given. Besides, we consumers should be more careful in buying food. Only in this way can we make sure that(3)_______________________

[audio]http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/mnjjt/siji/201101/putclub.com_cet4YC20110118.mp3[/audio]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: billdraaa    时间: 2011-1-20 11:23

1. though finally they got out of the danger
2. two of them even could not stand up
3. the same accident never happens
作者: zora    时间: 2011-1-21 08:40

though finally they got out of danger
two of them even could not stand up
the same accident never happens
作者: chenxiao    时间: 2011-1-21 23:50

1)Though,finally,they got out of danger.
2)Two of them even could not stand up
3)the same accident never happens
作者: jiaoocnt69    时间: 2011-1-23 13:24

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: wylb2011    时间: 2011-1-23 21:35

1.Though finally they got out of danger
2.Two of them even could not stand up
3.the same accident never happens
作者: wylb2011    时间: 2011-1-23 21:38

i‘m the fresh here,a senior in college,having passed CET6  :470,very honor to take part in thus practice which could retrospect what I have learned before
作者: orchid1991    时间: 2011-1-24 16:34

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2