Board logo

标题: Being afraid to go home for holidays is normal [打印本页]

作者: davy10    时间: 2011-1-30 19:12     标题: Being afraid to go home for holidays is normal

Those who shy away from going home for the holidays during the Chinese New Year are normal, Chinese experts suggest.

In China, more people who work away from their hometowns are choosing to spend Spring Festival alone rather than attend a family reunion. Money and family pressure on marriage are two universal concerns.

A researcher in Heilongjiang province says that mind-set is actually normal, believing it's a contradiction of modern lifestyle and traditions, and will be eased as society progresses.

Another expert in Shanghai shares the same opinion. He also suggests speeding up urbanization to provide more job opportunities for migrant workers.

from chinadaily

作者: 扣儿    时间: 2011-2-8 22:35

It's a hard way for going home in Spring Festival.Especially for ticket of train has no any normal way to buy it.Maybe it's the key to speed up in train.But as service and other industries required,employes have to work at his position for ensuring people's living during holidays.So people may enjoy our holidays and family reunion.
What a luck man you are if you can go home for Spring Festival.
作者: davy10    时间: 2011-2-8 23:10

回复 2# 扣儿

for the work reason , i can't go home for holiday. as you said , i am a lucky man, but i don't think so .
despite the way to go home is so hard ,everynone is pleased to crowd in the train.
nothing can stop the way to go home
作者: 扣儿    时间: 2011-2-8 23:27

The traditions teach us that we should go home for the family reunion during Spring Festival.But if your work require you to stay,what do you do?How do you go home?
作者: 扣儿    时间: 2011-2-11 00:21

With the society progresses,modern lifestyle ignore some  traditions which are the best for people.We should hold on those basic valued characters for ourselves and the future.
作者: Mabel_Cheng    时间: 2011-2-11 13:25

this spring festival , i went home for reunion , and i bougt the tickets of going and back, i was so lucky , and i have had a so happly spring festival
作者: layuli    时间: 2011-2-14 20:46

it`s not difficult for me to go home

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2