Board logo

标题: 最有灵感的5个Youtube视频 [打印本页]

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2011-2-19 11:26     标题: 最有灵感的5个Youtube视频

最有灵感的5个Youtube视频 : 将生活灵感融会于你的生命中。

“一个人的生命是有限的,不要浪费生命活着别人的世界里。不要被教条束缚,不要生活在他人已经思考的结论中。不要让别人的观点淹没了你内心的声音。最重要的是,你要有勇气去追寻你自己的内心和直觉,从某种程度来说,你的内心知道你最希望追求什么。其他任何事物都在其次考虑。” - Steve Jobs

Sometimes we all can use a little inspiration. I thought I’d share some of my favorite inspirational videos with you, hoping that it’ll help pick you up today.

有时候我们都能运用一些灵感,我很愿意分享一些我珍藏的富于灵感的视频给你,希望它们可以给你带来一些启发。

Play these as needed. Warning: you might be inspired to greatness, so use with caution.

需要的时候再看这些视频。警告:你有可能受到启发而转而成为一代伟人,所以请谨慎小心使用。

1. Randy Pausch最后的演讲: 赢得你的童年梦想(Randy Pausch’s Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams)

Watched by over 6 million viewers, this video of a Carnegie Mellon professor who is dying of pancreatic cancer contains more inspiration and wisdom than almost anything else you can watch online. Watch it!

有超过6百万的点击量。这是一个死于胰腺癌的卡内基梅隆大学的一个教授的视频,这个视频包含了比其他任何在线视频更多的灵感和智慧。赶快来看看吧!

2. A Father’s Amazing Love

2. 令人震惊的父爱

Unless you’re a cold-hearted bastard (and none of you who read this blog are, I know), you will get teary-eyed watching this video. You can’t help it. There is no more powerful demonstration of a father’s love than this.

除非你是一个冷血的动物(我知道我博客的读者都不是),看过这个视频你一定会感动得流泪,情不自禁地流泪。再没有更有力的父爱能如此了。

3. Steve Jobs’s Stanford Commencement Speech

3. Steve Jobs的斯坦福商务演讲

I admit, I’m a Steve Jobs fanboy — the guy invented the Mac, the iPod, and Pixar for goodness sake! He’s also a minimalist, like me, and in this speech he shows the power of pursuing your dreams, something I fervently believe in. And Steve, if by any chance you happen to read this blog, drop me a line! (I know, not much of a chance, but I had to give it a shot.) Correction: Steve didn’t invent Pixar, as one reader pointed out. He probably didn’t invent the iPod either, but he did lead both to prominence.

我需要承认,我是Steve Jobs的粉丝,正是他发明了Mac,iPod还有Pixar。他是一个简约主义者(我也是),在他的演讲中,他显示了追求梦想过程中展现的强大力量,那是一种让我也深深相信的一种力量。Steve,如果你有机会读到我的博客,请给我留个言吧!(我知道,机会很少,但我还是想试一下。)更正一下:正像一个读者支出的,Steve没有发明Pixar,他也许也没有直接发明iPod,但是他确实引领了最前沿。

4. Will Smith – Running & Reading (The Key to Life)

4. 威尔斯密斯 - 跑步和读书 (解读生命的真谛)

Will Smith is right on in this speech. As an avid runner and reader myself, I’ve noticed these same phenomena have changed my life, and I recommend both to anyone I talk to.

威尔斯密斯正在进行他的演讲。作为一个酷爱跑步和读书的人,我已经注意到这些相似的现象已经改变了我的生命,我很愿意把它推荐给我所有的人。

5. Free Hugs Campaign

抱抱团

I’m a big fan of the Free Hugs campaign. Such a simple yet profound and revolutionary idea — offer free hugs to strangers and change their lives in small ways. I love it.

我是一个自由抱抱团的粉丝,这是一个简单的但却深刻的革命性的主意-给陌生人一个拥抱,小小地改变他们的生活,我喜欢这样。

作者: kobe    时间: 2011-2-20 09:04

有video就好了,很多人到不了youtube
作者: 走着瞧    时间: 2011-2-21 16:55

o

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2