Board logo

标题: What is your belief? [打印本页]

作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-3-28 15:34     标题: What is your belief?

This morning,I watched a movie which described the whole life of the  world famous man Li kaifu  who has strong desire in his heart to make this world different through his hard work.

I can not help but ask myself what is my belief which could drive  me to make a reasonable choice when facing difficult choice like love friendship fortune  or health.

there are two things which could decide my choice,they are dream and freedom.

then what is your belife,would you like to share with us.maybe we could benefit from each other.

[attach]9670[/attach]

作者: eedhatt    时间: 2011-3-28 17:09

Recently,I have been reading some psychology psychological books. It also tells me that freedom and dream are very important.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-3-29 10:06

One in the world need a lot of things.Definitely,we need happiness, fortune and freedom.
Recently,I have a long dream of passing the PETS three.
I will try my best to get what I want.
作者: 汩子    时间: 2011-3-29 14:55

作者: zhuzi_xa    时间: 2011-3-31 11:25

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: bonnieju    时间: 2011-4-1 12:05

During my school days, A word lead me went further.It's he who does not advance loses ground. That time, I was a good student and did well in school.

And now,I am always have a dream in my heart. I want to be a translater. So I learn English very hard everyday. In fact, I did not so good, because my level... forget it, just working hard and keeping doing. Hope that I can do better in the future.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2