Board logo

标题: Practise Writing in English[2011.5.10]酒店投诉 [打印本页]

作者: bonnieju    时间: 2011-5-10 15:23     标题: Practise Writing in English[2011.5.10]酒店投诉

住酒店不满意了,要怎么进行书面投诉呢?如何让让你的投诉看起来合情合理?让酒店方很好地解决你的问题呢?一起看看这一篇范文的措辞吧,也许下一次住酒店,你也可以流利地用英语投诉哦。

You are writing a complaint to the manager about the hotel.

On the whole, my stay here was satisfactory. The hotel was comfortable and the room was bright, but it was too dirty. What's more the food was compeletely awful and the service was really terrible. I have stayed in your hotel for several times and everything is getting worse, though the price is fair.

Please try to clean the room a bit more often and find someone who is capable of cooking and who knows how to talk friendly to others.

参考翻译回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-5-10 15:54

I hated living in a hotel.I will feel uncomfortable and upset.Because that is not my own room.Many people have been living in it.So dirty.
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-10 22:09

回复 2# xiaomeixin

so do I !
作者: bonnieju    时间: 2011-5-11 11:07

回复 2# xiaomeixin

When we have a trip far away from our home, we must book a hotel for living. Now days, Many of the Inns, they do better than before. They wash the sheet everyday and clear the room when you need. And also there are TV,PC, A/C ,telephone and so on in the room. If just a few days outside, I think you will have a comfortable living room, isn't it?
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-5-12 08:38

回复 4# bonnieju

I would never feel comfortable,because I don't like to live in a strange room.
作者: Mercia    时间: 2011-5-12 19:39

the complaint is rather polite and considerate , haha ,i will have a try next time
作者: 虚竹    时间: 2011-5-20 11:16

Sorry~~I‘ve thought too much about hotel!!!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2