Board logo

标题: 关于道谢的经典会话(1) [打印本页]

作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2008-1-15 16:57     标题: 关于道谢的经典会话(1)

PART 1

A: I really should be on my way.

我真的该告辞了。

B: Oh, not yet! At least have one for the road.

哦,还不到时候,至少再喝一杯,以表送行。

A: No. Thanks all the same.

不喝了。不过还是得谢谢你。

B: Well, I'm sorry you have to leave so early.

哦,很遗憾,你非得这么早走不可。

A: Thank you very much. We really had a good time.

非常感谢你。我确实玩得很痛快。

B: Well, thank you for coming.

唷,谢谢你的光临。

PART 2

A: I think it's about time we got going.

我想差不多是该告辞的时候了。

B: What? Already? Won't you have more coffee?

怎么,已经要走了?要不要再喝点咖啡?

A: I'd love to, but I have to get up[(使)起床]early tomorrow.

我是很想再喝一点,但我明天得起早。

B: Oh! I'm sorry. I wish you could stay.

哦,真遗憾,要是你能多呆一会儿该多好。

A: Thank you for a very enjoyable evening.

谢谢你,今晚过得真愉快。

B: Don't mention[提起;提到]it. I hope you can come again soon.

不用谢,希望你不久能再来。
作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2008-1-15 16:57     标题: 关于道谢的经典会话(2)

PART 1

A: I really must be going now.

现在我真的该告辞了。

B: But you just got here. Can't you stay a little longer?

不过你刚来呀。不能再呆一会了吗?

A: That's very nice of you, but I really can't.

谢谢你的好意,但是我实在不能再呆了。

B: Well, it's too bad that you have to go.

哦,真遗憾,你一定要走。

A: Thanks very much. It was a great party!

非常感谢。这次聚会好极了。

B: It was our pleasure.

这是我们的荣幸。

PART 2 

A: I'd better be going.

我得告辞了。

B: So soon? Why don't you stay a little longer?

这么早就走了?为什么不呆一会呢?

A: I wish I could, but it's already late.

我是想多呆一会儿,但是时间已经很晚了。

B: Oh, it's a shame that you have to leave.

哦,真遗憾,你非走不可呀。

A: Thank you for a wonderful meal.

谢谢你的美餐。




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2