Board logo

标题: 情景会话:这是我未婚夫 鲍勃My fiance Bob [打印本页]

作者: eileengao    时间: 2011-9-9 15:57     标题: 情景会话:这是我未婚夫 鲍勃My fiance Bob

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_2368.html

A:Mother, father, I’d like to introduce you to my fiance, Bob. 妈妈,爸爸,我向你们介绍我的未婚夫,鲍勃。

B:Hello, Bob. Welcome. 你好,鲍勃,欢迎。


C:Thanks for having me. Nice to meet the both of you. I’ve heard so much! 谢谢邀请我。见到你们很高兴,我久仰大名。


D:So Cindy told you about bringing home her last boyfriend, then? Hah, that idiot... Cindy告诉你带她上一个男朋友回家的事了吗?那个白痴……


B:Shhh! Thurston, you’re going to scare the poor boy. Come in and have a drink. Dinner will be on in just a bit. Thurston,你会吓坏那个可怜的男孩。来这喝点东西吧,晚饭马上就好。


D:What’ll you be having? Whiskey? Bourbon? Pick your poison! 你想喝点什么?威士忌?波本威士忌?


C:If you have a lemonade that’d be great. 要是有柠檬水就太棒了。


B:Why sure, there’s some in the fridge! 冰箱里有些。


A:Mother makes her own lemonade from scratch. It’s the best! 妈妈自己做的柠檬水,很棒。


D:So what are your hobbies, son? If you want, we can do some hunting tomorrow. I’ve just picked up a new rifle I’ve been meaning to try out. Should be a real hoot! 那你有什么爱好?如果你喜欢的话,明天我们可以去打猎。我刚买了一支新来复枪,我一直想去试试。那一定是很棒的打猎。


C:Um. I’m not really. eh. I don’t really hunt. 我实际上并不打猎。


D:You don’t hunt? Well I’ll be... 你不打猎?真的?


A:Bob is an animal rights activist. He doesn’t believe in harming animals. 鲍勃是维护动物权益的积极分子,他不想伤害动物。


B:Dinner’s ready! Let’s go out to the patio where the pig is roasting. 晚饭做好了,我们去露台吧,在哪儿烤乳猪.


C:Roast pig? I’m a vegetarian. 烤乳猪?我只吃素。


注释:
scratch v. 划破,抓
pick your poison 选择你喜欢的
pick up 买
roast v.烤
well I’ll be 表示惊讶
activist n. 活动分子, 积极分子
vegetarian n.  素食者
分享更多情景口语[attach]12421[/attach]
作者: captinjack    时间: 2011-9-9 18:05

being a vegeterian must be hard .




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2