Board logo

标题: 候在左近(A place near by) [打印本页]

作者: Sunday7    时间: 2009-9-21 09:38     标题: 候在左近(A place near by)

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑 候在左近(A place near by) 来自斯堪地那维亚的流行乐创作力,以及拥有对美国大陆的词曲创作传统的高度了解,Lene Marlin(琳恩.玛莲)于是非常地独树一格,与一般流行乐的偶像女歌手比较起来,是非常不同的。由于自己创作所有的音乐与歌词,Lene Marlin用一把空心吉他与她优美声音,传达了独有的音乐觉醒意识。自我的意识,有时甚至在成熟的歌者身上都还无法找到。她细致的观察力、与天真的童稚,都是使她更特别的个人特色。 歌曲描述了一个离开人世的妙龄女子,却守候在心爱的人周围的动人故事,尤其是歌中的Heaven is a place nearby,So there’s no need to say goodbye【天堂并不遥远,所以无需说再见】,闻之令人愀然泪下。 [wma]http://down5.52en.com:8099/music/www.52en.com_0010_PlaceNearby.mp3[/wma] 候在左近(A place near by)歌词 I entered the room Sat by your bed all through the night I watched your daily fight I hardly knew The pain was almost more than I could bear And still I hear Your last words to me. Heaven is a place nearby So I won’t be so far away. And if you try and look for me Maybe you’ll find me someday. Heaven is a place nearby So there’s no need to say goodbye I wanna ask you not to cry I’ll always be by your side. You just faded away You spread your wings you had flown Away to something unknown Wish I could bring you back. You're always on my mind About to tear myself apart. You have your special place in my heart. Always Heaven is a place nearby So I won't be so far away. And if you try and look for me Maybe you'll find me someday. Heaven is a place nearby So there's no need to say goodbye I wanna ask you not to cry I'll always be by your side. And even when I go to sleep I still can hear your voice And those words I never will forget
作者: x-ace    时间: 2009-11-21 10:16

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑 演唱ene Marlin (挪威) I entered the room 我走进房间。 Sat by your bed all through the night 整夜坐在你床边 I watched your daily fight 看着你日渐消瘦 I hardly knew 我仅仅知道 The pain was almost more than I could bear 那样的痛苦我将难以承受 And still I hear 依稀还能听见 Your last words to me 你给我的临终遗言 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是个很近的地方 So I wont be so far away 所以我将离你不远 And if you try and look for me 如果你尝试着寻找我 Maybe you will find me someday 也许哪天你会见到我 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So there is no need to say goodbye 所以没有必要说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 我想要告诫你不要哭泣 I will always be by your side 我将与你生死相伴! You just faded away 你还是逐渐衰弱下去 You spread your wings you had flown 你已经展翅飞离 Away to something unknown 离开我去到那未知的地方 Wish I could bring you back 我希望能把你带回来 You are always on my mind 我一直惦念着你 About to tear myself apart. 为我与你的分离去而哭泣。 You have your special place in my heart 你在我心中有特别的意义 Always heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So I wont be so far away 所以我将离你不远 And if you try and look for me 如果你尝试着寻找我 Maybe you will find me someday 也许哪天你会见到我 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So there is no need to say goodbye 所以没有必要说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 我想要告诫你不要哭泣 I’ll always be by your side 我将与你生死相伴! And even when I go to sleep 即使我睡着了 I still can hear your voice 我仍然能听到你的声音 And those words 你的那些话语 I never will forget 我从未忘记 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So I wont be so far away 所以我将离你不远 And if you try and look for me 如果你尝试着寻找我 Maybe you will find me someday 也许哪天你会见到我 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So there is no need to say goodbye 所以没有必要说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 我想要告诫你不要哭泣 I will always be by your side 我将与你生死相伴! 轻柔的声音唱出了一种不可抗拒的力量!每当聆听这首歌曲的时候,我都会有不同的感触!兴许,那就是艺术带给我们的美!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2