Board logo

标题: Need suggestions [打印本页]

作者: fielding    时间: 2012-5-16 14:27     标题: Need suggestions

本帖最后由 fielding 于 2012-5-16 14:30 编辑

The objective of my resume:

A young man, graduated from a not outstanding college,specialized in English, had to chose another road to get a job easier. And then,he tried to be an accountant. At 2004, He got his first job in Changfa Refrigeration Company as a storage accountant. With his strong learning ability and so much efforts, he promoted step-by-step ,and finally became an account officer after four years when he left. And now, another four years later, he was in charge of whole financial business of a domestic investment company. At the same time, he encountered the bottleneck of occupation. And he would like to attempt to new opportunities and challenges in foreign companies. He prefers doing a challenging work rather than boring one!

I need suggestions to improve it and find mistakes. Thanks
作者: kobe    时间: 2012-5-16 16:52

suggestion about what?
about recorrecting  this article? or you want to hear adivices about your challenge?
作者: Rachel0818    时间: 2012-5-16 16:55

不是很明白意图是什么
作者: fielding    时间: 2012-5-16 22:12

advices
作者: mei_charles    时间: 2012-5-17 10:08

yes, agree with kobe, advise for what? your resume or career?

or you want to know how to survive in foreign company?
pls be precise, thx!
作者: Jessicalv    时间: 2012-5-23 17:34

First ,you need to let us know what kind of advice do you need
作者: lqihswc4    时间: 2012-7-1 21:02

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: 簿子酒    时间: 2012-7-3 08:31

i think you want to be employee of the foreign companies,so you can have a try,but first of  all,very superior english-spoken and to be with filled with condients must be necessary,even the very high professional skill in account is a deal.you know job-hopping will cost you ,stand calm and think what you want.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2