Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end.
不管你是否准备好,有一天一切都会结束。
There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes.
不再有旭日东升,不再有灿烂白昼,不再有一分一秒的光阴。
All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else.
你收藏的一切,不论是弥足珍贵的还是已经忘记的,都将留给别人。
Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance.
你的财富、名望和世俗的权力都将变成细枝末节的事情。
It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed.
不管是你拥有的还是亏欠的,都不再重要。
Your grudges, resentments, frustrations, and jealousies will finally disappear.
你的忌恨、冤仇、挫败和嫉妒之心终将消失。
So, too, your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to-do lists will all expire.
同样,你的希望、雄心,计划和未竟之事都将终止。
The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away.
曾经无比重要的成败得失也将慢慢褪色。
It won’t matter where you came from, or on what side of the tracks you lived.
你来自哪里,用什么方式生活都不重要了。
It won’t matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant.
你是美貌如花还是才华横溢也不重要了。
Your gender, skin color, ethnicity will be irrelevant.
你的性别、肤色、种族都无关紧要了。
欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |