Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。
I'm afraid I don't agree with you there.
我不同意您的说法。
Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。
The Japanese quotation is lower.
日本的报价就比较低。
You should take quality into consideration.
您必须要考虑到质量问题。
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.
你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。
You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。
You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。
The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.
这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。
If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.
如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。
All these articles are our best selling lines.
这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.
这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。
It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year.
这种产品的价格和去年比有些变化。
When can I have your CIF firm offer?
我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险费的实盘?
We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.
我们在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。