Board logo

标题: 小学三年级的作文,请帮忙批改。 [打印本页]

作者: 快速之星    时间: 2013-7-29 17:34     标题: 小学三年级的作文,请帮忙批改。

ME
My name is ye qi, I’m nine. I have tall body, two big eyes, two small ears and a small mouth. I like bananas, yellow, monkey. I am a happy boy.
  I have a big bedroom. bedroom have a telephone It grey, two desk It a brown a yellow, and two chair It black.
  I have big family. My grandfather is funny and heavy. He has old face. He love apple. My grandmother is kindly old lady. She has big body. She love grape. My father is tall and strong. He has a big month. He loves pineapple. My mother is pretty. She has thin body. She likes peach.
  My teacher is tall and thin. She has thin body. She To teach we English. My friend is cute and naughty. He has two small eyes and two big ears. He likes mango.
  The pet is a handsome cat is me. It has big body and a long tail. It likes fish and mice.
  I love family.
作者: kobe    时间: 2013-7-29 21:00

量词好像经常都少了  例如:I have big family.(少了a)
作者: icefire    时间: 2013-8-4 23:57

小学生认识这么多单词哦
作者: 簿子酒    时间: 2013-8-5 11:30

initiative
作者: 簿子酒    时间: 2013-8-5 11:34

creative
multi
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2013-8-6 17:37

My name is ye qi, I’m nine. I have tall body, two big eyes, two small ears and a small mouth. I like bananas, yellow, monkey. I am a happy boy.
   I have a big bedroom. bedroom has a telephone , two desks, one is brown and another is yellow, and two black chairs .
   I have a big family. My grandfather is funny and heavy. He has an old face. He loves apple. My grandmother is a kindly old lady. She has big body. She loves grape. My father is tall and strong. He has a big month. He loves pineapple. My mother is pretty. She has thin body. She likes peach.
   My teacher is tall and thin. She has thin body. She teaches us English. My friend is cute and naughty. He has two small eyes and two big ears. He likes mango.
   I have a pet. It is a handsome cat. It has a big body and a long tail. It likes fish and mice.
   I love my family.
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2013-8-6 17:37

很不错,三年级的学生能写出这样的英文。继续加油
作者: cdzj    时间: 2013-8-14 17:53

I have a big bedroom. bedroom have a telephone It grey, two desk It a brown a yellow, and two chair It black.  I have big family. My grandfather is funny and heavy. He has old face. He love apple. My grandmother is kindly old lady. She has big body. She love grape. My father is tall and strong. He has a big month. He loves pineapple. My mother is pretty. She has thin body. She likes peach.
  My teacher is tall and thin. She has thin body. She To teach we English. My friend is cute and naughty. He has two small eyes and two big ears. He likes mango.
The pet is a handsome cat is me. It has big body and a long tail. It likes fish and mice.
  I love family.

红色部分句子需要调整一下,其他还不错。

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2