Ann: It’s sad, isn’t it?
伤心啊,不是吗?
Lily: Yeah, what a pity! He is gone, Samaranch has gone.
是啊,太遗憾了。他走了,萨马兰奇走了。
Ann: He is really a nice man, you know. He loved China, and he loved Chinese.
他真的是个好人啊,他很喜欢中国和中国人。
Lily: I love anyone who is nice to Chinese. You know, I am a patriot.
任何对中国人好的人我都喜欢,你知道的,我是个爱国主义者。
Ann: Yeah, I know.
我知道。
Lily: Samaranch helped China to win the Beijing Olympic Bid.
萨马兰奇帮助中国成功申奥。
Ann: All Chinese love him.
所有的中国人都爱他。
Lily: I think so. Not only Chinese, you know, but also many other countries love him very much. He is the Lifetime Honorary President of the Olympic Committee.
是的,不只是中国人,其他很多国家的人都很爱他,他是奥委会的终身名誉主席。
Ann: He deserved it.
他实至名归。
Lily: Yeah, but I still feel sad. Goodbye, Samaranch.
是啊,但是我还是很伤心,再见了,萨马兰奇。