Board logo

标题: [1-2]诗词翻译《面朝大海 春暖花开》 [打印本页]

作者: kobe    时间: 2014-1-1 23:09     标题: [1-2]诗词翻译《面朝大海 春暖花开》



[attach]18521[/attach]


从明天起,做一个幸福的人


From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

喂马,劈柴,周游世界


Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜


From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开


I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

从明天起,和每一个亲人通信


From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

告诉他们我的幸福


作者: kobe    时间: 2014-1-1 23:09

回复 1# kobe


   Telling them of my happiness,

那幸福的闪电告诉我的


What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

我将告诉每一个人


I will spread it to each of them.

给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字


And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

陌生人,我也为你祝福


Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

愿你有一个灿烂的前程


May you have a brilliant future!

愿你有情人终成眷属


May you lovers eventually become spouse!

愿你在尘世获得幸福


May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开






欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2