Board logo

标题: 5月28日听写提高:情有可原 [打印本页]

作者: hyingrzhe    时间: 2010-5-28 15:38     标题: 5月28日听写提高:情有可原

try to listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

A:我弄不明白,华尔克女士。具体哪天你们能完成这项工作?
B:嗯,可能还需要几个星期的时间,布鲁克斯先生。我知道,这工作看上去是简单,却有许多公文手续需要办理。
A:情有可原,但是具体细节我还是不清楚。你可以把一些要点再给我解释一遍吗?
B:非常乐意,布鲁克斯先生。请到我办公室来谈好吗?

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/tingxie/tingxie0528.mp3[/ra]
作者: sabrinaw    时间: 2010-5-28 17:23

I do not understand this. Ms. Walker. When exactly are you going to finish this job?
Well, it will probably take another few weeks. Mr. Brooks. I realize it appears simple enough but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
Fair enough. But I am still a bit unclear about the details. Could you please go over the main point with me again?
I’d be glad to, Mr. Brooks, why do not you come in to my office?
作者: 工藤勇志    时间: 2010-5-28 20:38

A:I don't understand this, Ms. Walker. When exactly are you going to finish this job?
B:Well, it will probably take another few weeks, Mr. Brooks. I realize it appears simple enough, but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
A:Fair enough, but I'm still a bit unclear about the details. Could you go over the main points with me again?
B:I'd be glad to, Mr. Brooks. Why don't you come into my office?
作者: bai2363295    时间: 2010-5-29 09:54

I do not understand this. Ms. Walker. When exactly are you going to finish this job?
Well, it will probably take another few weeks. Mr. Brooks. I realize it appears simple enough but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
Fair enough. But I am still a bit unclear about the details. Could you please go over the main point with me again?
I’d be glad to, Mr. Brooks, why do not you come in to my office?
作者: verallen    时间: 2010-5-29 20:25

本帖最后由 verallen 于 2010-5-29 08:27 PM 编辑

A:I don't understand this, Ms Walker.When exactly are you going to finish this job
B:Well, it is probablly take another few weeks, Mr Brooks. I realize it appears simply enough but there is a lot of red tape to wade through
C:Fair enough.But I'm still a bit unclear  about the details.could you go over the main points with me again?
D:I'd gald to, Mr Brooks. Why don't you come into  my office
作者: guoxm    时间: 2010-6-30 15:18

A:I don't understand this, Ms Walker.When exactly are you going to finish this job
B:Well, it is probablly take another few weeks, Mr Brooks. I realize it appears simply enough but there is a lot of red tape to wade through
C:Fair enough.But I'm still a bit unclear  about the details.could you go over the main points with me again?
D:I'd gald to, Mr Brooks. Why don't you come into  my office
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-28 14:41

A:I don't really understand this, Ms. Walker.When exactly are you going to finish this job?
B:Well, I'll probablly take another few weeks, Mr Brooks. I realize it appears simple enough but there is a lot of retake to through
C:Fair enough.But I'm still a bit unclear about the details.could you go over the main points with me again?
D:I'd be gald to, Mr Brooks. Why don't you come to  my office.
作者: wmj9744710    时间: 2010-8-28 17:56

thank you
作者: doubledog1    时间: 2011-7-8 17:22

I don't understand Mr's work, when extactly are going to finnish the job,
It probably take extra few week
I realy it appear simple enough, but there are a lot of red tape through
but I am still a bit unclear about detail
could you go over the main point with me again
I am glad to Mr
why do not come into my office
作者: 时尚岛01    时间: 2011-7-25 17:44

thx for sharing