1.
We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。
2.
In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。
3.
Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。
4.
We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.
希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。
5.
It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。
6.
We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
7.
I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
8.
We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。
9.
We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。
10.
We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。
11.
I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。
12.
I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13.
I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能继续合作。
14.
We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。
15.
We hope that this market trend will continue.
我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。作者: hyingrzhe 时间: 2010-7-14 14:59