Board logo

标题: 2010-7-15 听写练习:临时约会 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-7-15 08:06     标题: 2010-7-15 听写练习:临时约会

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

临时约会

A:乔,你今天能给我挤出点时间来吗?
B:这可够呛,珍妮。我的确忙不开。
A:我明白你的意思。可我必须得在去见收税的之前跟你过一遍账。
B:好吧,让我想想怎么办。1:30怎么样?在我午餐会议之后。不会超过半小时吧?

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-39.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-7-15 09:41

-Joe,can you squeeze me some time today?
-That's a big order,Jeanne,i'm really……
-I kown what you think,but i have to go out of the books with you before i go to a tax guy.
-Right,ok,let me see what i can do,how about 1:30?After my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.
作者: alittlebird    时间: 2010-7-15 09:57

A: John?can you squeeze me some times today?
B:That's a bigger,Jane, I'm really ?
A:I know what you are saying.But I have to go over the books with you before to see a taxman.
B:Right ,ok, let me see what can I do?How about 1:30?Right after my lunch meeting,and not taking more than half hour really?
作者: zhangxin0w0    时间: 2010-7-15 10:44

A:John,can you's不会 some time today?
B:That's be不会,Jeanne.I'm relly不会.
A:I konw what you say.But I have不会.
B:Right,ok.Let me think what I can do.How abou 1:30?After my lunch meeing.It's would not tack more than halfour 不会.

This exercise have a little diffcult.
作者: Astrid    时间: 2010-7-15 14:35

A:john,can you squeeze me some time doday?
B:That's be~~,Jane.I really ~~~
A: I know what you think.But I have to go over the books whih you before~~~
B:Right,OK.Let me think what I can do.How about one thirty?Right aftre my lunch meeting.It won't take more than half an hour.
作者: 当时的月亮    时间: 2010-7-15 15:07

-I kown what you think,but i have to go ............i go to a tax guy.
-Right,ok,let me see what I can do,how about 1:30? right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour,reaaly?
作者: hemelody    时间: 2010-7-15 15:55

-That's a big order,Jane,I'm really swamped.
-I kown what you say,but I have to go over the books with you before I go to see a tax guy.
-Right,ok,let me see what I can do,how about 1:30? Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.
作者: guoxm    时间: 2010-7-15 18:23

Joe,can you squeeze me some time today?
-That's a big order,Jane,I'm really swamped.
-I kown what you say,but I have to go over the books with you before I go to see a tax guy.
-Right,ok,let me see what I can do,how about 1:30? Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.
作者: 瑞雪兆丰年    时间: 2010-7-15 21:08

-That's a big order,Jeanne,i'm really swamped.
-I kown what you say,but i have to go over the books with you before i go to see a tax guy.
-Right,ok,let me see what i can do,how about 1:30?Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.will it?
作者: BeliveUL    时间: 2010-7-15 21:37

Jone,can you (  ) some time today?
That's be (),Jane.I am really ()
I know your (),but I have to go with book( )
Right,okey.let me see what can i do .How about 1:30?()my lunch meeting.
you wouldn't take more than half hour,will it?

it's  hard!
作者: omit    时间: 2010-7-16 08:27

That's be ....  Jane,I'm really ...
I know your  think.But I have tou go out the account before see the tax guy.
Right,ok,let me see what i can do.How about 1:30?Right after my launch meeting.It won't take more than half an hour.
作者: omit    时间: 2010-7-16 08:29

That's a big order,Jane,I'm really swamped.
I kown what you say,but I have to go over the books with you before I go to see a tax guy.
Right,ok,let me see what  I can do,how about 1:30?Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.will it?
作者: iceshow    时间: 2010-7-16 10:20

Joe can you ? some time today that's a ? I'm really ? I know you're saying ?
作者: hlight    时间: 2010-7-16 11:02

WOMAN: John. Can you squeeze some time today.
MAN: Just. That's be 不会, I'm reaaly ().
WOMAN: I Know you think . but I have to go with () tax again.
MAN: right . Let me see I can do.Hoe about 1:30? right () lunch meeting. ()take more  half hour ?
作者: A222imcas    时间: 2010-7-16 14:41

haonana
作者: oilyy    时间: 2010-7-18 08:33

A:Joe,can you squeeze me some time today?
B:That's (),Jeanne,i'm really()
A:I kown what you think,but i have to ()
B:Right,ok,let me see what i can do,how about 1:30? Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.
作者: fwj1988    时间: 2010-7-19 16:09

WOMAN: John. Can you squeeze some time today.
MAN: Just. That's be 不会, I'm reaaly ().
WOMAN: I Know you think . but I have to go with () tax again.
MAN: right . Let me see I can do.Hoe about 1:30? right () lunch meeting. ()take more  half hour ?
作者: 小余yjm    时间: 2010-7-20 10:31

本帖最后由 小余yjm 于 2010-7-20 10:33 AM 编辑

A:Joe, can you squeeze me some time today?
B:That's a big order,Jane. I am really ……
A:I know what you were saying.But I've to go over with the books with you before I go to see a tax guy.
B:Right, OK.Let me think what to do.How about one thirty?right after my lunch meeting.It won't take more than half an hour.
1# 星期一
作者: lvguangce    时间: 2010-7-20 11:59

-I kown what you think,but i have to go out of the books with you before i go to a tax guy.
-Right,ok,let me see what i can do,how about 1:30?After my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.
作者: w827241043    时间: 2010-7-27 04:59

A: Joe,can you squeeze me some time today?
B: That's a big order,Jane.I'm really swamed.
A: I know your think,but I have to go over the books with you before I go to see our tax,guy.
B: Right,ok!Let me see what I can do.How about 1:30?Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.will it?
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-8-1 20:42

A: Joe, can you squeeze me some time today?
B: That's a big order, Jeane. I'm really swant.
A: I kown you saying, but I've to go over the books with you before I go to see a tax guy.
B: Right, OK, let me see what I can do, how about 1:30? After my lunch's meeting, it won't take more than half an hour, will you?

作者: wang8445150    时间: 2010-8-2 10:53

A:I know what you are saying.But I have to go over the books with you before to see a taxman.
B:Right ,ok, let me see what can I do?How about 1:30?Right after my lunch meeting,and not taking more than half hour really?
作者: qyf36    时间: 2010-8-24 07:31

作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-26 17:07

That's a big order,Jane,I'm really swamped.
I know what you say,but I have to go over the books with you before I go to see the tax guy.
Right,ok,let me see what  I can do,how about 1:30?Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.will it?
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-19 11:02

回复 1# 星期一

i want to see the standard answer
作者: 梦落小城    时间: 2010-9-19 12:35

A:joe,can you squeze me some time time?
B:that's big order,janne.l really swan.
A:l know you stand,but l have to go out of the books with you before i go to a tax guy
B:B: Right,ok!Let me see what I can do.How about 1:30?Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.will it?
作者: shenjunqun    时间: 2010-9-19 13:40

作者: milu627    时间: 2010-9-19 20:24

看答案
作者: lihuajingang99    时间: 2010-9-24 19:25

-That's a big order,Jeanne,i'm really swamped.
-I kown what you are saying,but i have to go over the books with you before i go to see a tax guy.
-Right,ok,let me see what i can do,how about 1:30?Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.will it?
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-8 11:10

作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-10-8 13:16

A:Joe,can you squeeze me in some time today?
B:that's a big order,Jane.I'm really^^
A:I know what you are saying,but I have to go ^^^ with the book befor I go to see a tax guy.
B:Right,Ok,let me see what I can do.How abourt 1;30,right after my lunch meeting.It won't take more than half an hour,will it?
作者: ming5203    时间: 2010-12-8 11:37

a: Joe,can you squeeze me some time today?
B: That's a big order,Jane.I'm really swamed.
A: I know your think,but I have to go over the books with you before I go to see our tax,guy.
B: Right,ok!Let me see what I can do.How about 1:30?Right after my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour.will it?
作者: lee1900    时间: 2010-12-8 14:54

作者: greenhomedu    时间: 2010-12-8 15:19

A. Jone. Can you squeeze some time for me today?
B. It is a big order Jane. I am really swoon.
c. I know what you saying, but i have to go over the books with you before i see a tax guy
D. Right ,ok. let me see what i can do. how about 1:30 .right after my lunch meeting. it won't take more that half an hour .will it?
作者: brilliantdd    时间: 2010-12-8 16:59

-That's a big order,Jane,i'm really……
-I kown what you think,but i have to go out of the books with you about your tax guy.
-Right,ok,let me see what i can do,how about 1:30?After my lunch meeting,it won't take more than half an hour. will it?
作者: catwalk囝    时间: 2010-12-8 22:00

A:joe,can you squeeze me sometime today ?
B:That's a big order, Jeanne, i am really.....
A:I know what your thing. but i have to go ..... with you .....
B:Right,OK, let me thing what i can do,how about 1:30?  .... up my lunch meeting
   it won't take more than a half hour ,right?
作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-6-7 10:43

cc

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2