Board logo

标题: 2010-7-22 听写练习:提前安排 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-7-22 12:34     标题: 2010-7-22 听写练习:提前安排

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

提前安排

A:那么,布鲁克斯先生,我再次对耽搁表示道歉,但您下次回来时我们会把所有的事情都办妥的。
B:我当然希望如此了。我们可以安排在27号见面?这样你们会有足够的时间。
A:是的,先生。还有富余。谢谢您的理解。我们是不是可以定在27号上午10点?
B:好,谭女士。到时候见。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-60.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: xz123    时间: 2010-7-22 13:40

-Well, Mr. Bruce. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
-I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
-Yes, sir. That's more than enough time. I do appreciate your understanding. Why don't we set 10 o'clock on the 27th?
-Fine, Mrs Tan. I'll see you then.
作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-7-22 14:00

-Well, Mr. Brooks. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
-I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
-Yes, sir. That's more than enough time. I do appreciate your understanding. Why don't we set 10 o'clock on the 27th?
作者: johnson.sun    时间: 2010-7-22 14:11

Well,Mr bruce.I'm sorry again for the delay.But we should have everything completed about the time you get back.I certainly hope so.Can we arrange to meet on 27th?That will give you enough time.Yes ,sir.That is more than enough time.I do apreciate your understanding.Why don't we set at ten oclock 27th?Fine,Mrs Tan.I'll see you then.
作者: A222imcas    时间: 2010-7-22 14:17

A: well, Mr. Black. i am sorry again for the delay, but we should have everything played by the chinese get back.
B: i certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th. that should give you enough time
A: yes, sir. that more than enough time. i do approaciate you understanding. why don't we see 10 o'clock on the 27th.
B: fine. Mrs. ten. i will see you then.
作者: 当时的月亮    时间: 2010-7-22 15:41

-Well, Mr. Blocks. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the next time you get back.
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-7-22 15:51

-Well,Mr Brocks,I'm sorry again for the delay.But we should have everyting completed about the time you get back.
-I certainly hope so.Can you arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
-Yes,sir,that's more than enough time,i do appreciate your understanding.Why don't we set 10 o'clock on the 27th?
-Fine,Ms Tan,i'll see you then.
作者: yj729506    时间: 2010-7-22 19:27

Well,Mr bruce.I'm sorry again for the delay.But we should have everything completed about the time you get back.I certainly hope so.Can we arrange to meet on 27th?That will give you enough time.Yes ,sir.That is more than enough time.I do apreciate your understanding.Why don't we set at ten oclock 27th?Fine,Mrs Tan.I'll see you then.
作者: M._    时间: 2010-7-22 20:47

----Well.Mr Blucs.I'm sorry again for the delete.But we should have completed everything before you come back.
----I certainly hope so.Can I arrage meeting on 27th.That should give you enough time.
----Yes.sir.That's more than enough time.I do appreciate your understanding.Why are we standing 10 o'clock on 27th.
----Fine,Mrs Tan,I'll see you then.
作者: iceshow    时间: 2010-7-22 20:53

Well, Mr. Bruce. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we‘ll have everything completed at the time you get back.
-Fine, Ms Tan. I'll see you then.
作者: Oo.Yolanda.oO    时间: 2010-7-22 21:15

A: Well, Mr. Brooks, I'm sorry again for the delay. But we should have every thing completed by the time you get back.
B: I certenly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on 27th? That should give you enough time.
A: Yes,Sir. That's more than enough time. I do appreciate your understanding. Why don't we say 10 o'clock on the 27th?
B: Fine, Ms. Tan. I'll see you then.
作者: alittlebird    时间: 2010-7-23 08:10

Well, Mr. Bruce. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
-Fine, Ms Tan. I'll see you then.
作者: hlight    时间: 2010-7-23 15:58

A:Well , Mrs bluce . I'm soory again for the delay . But we should have everything complete 不会 come back.
B: I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
A:Yes.sir.That's more than enough time. I do 不会 ,不会 10:00
B: Fine, Ms Tan , I'll see you then
作者: zhangxin0w0    时间: 2010-7-25 08:48

A:Well, Mr Brooks. I'm sorry again for the delay.But we should have everthing compelte by the不会 back.
B:I certainly hope so.Could不会 with me on the twenty seven?That's give you enouth time.
A:Yes,sir.That's more enough time.I do 不会 your understanding.Why don't we on ten o'clock at twenty seven?
B:Fine,Mis Tan.Or see you then.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-8-4 07:31

A: Well, Mr Brooks, I'm sorry again for the delay. For we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
B: I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
A: Yes, Sir, that is more than the enough time. I do appreciate your understanding. Why don't we set it 10 o'clock on the 27th?
B: Fine. Ms Tan. I'll see you then.
作者: maomisl    时间: 2010-8-4 15:42

A: Well,Mr. Brooks,I’m sorry again for the delay.But we should have everything completed by the time you get back.
B: I certainly hope so.Can we arrange to meet on 27th?That should give you enough time.
A: Yes,sir,that’s more than enough time.I do appreciate yr understanding,why don’t we say 10:00 on 27th?
B: Fine,Ms.Tan. I’ll see you then.
作者: hanyujianchen    时间: 2010-8-19 01:02

作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-19 10:23

A: well, Mr. Bruce. I am sorry again for the delay, but we should have everything completed by the time you get back.
B: I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th. that should give you enough time
A: Yes, sir. that's more than enough time.I do approaciate you understanding. why don't we see 10 o'clock on the 27th.
B: Fine. Miss. ten. I will see you then.
作者: Bree    时间: 2011-11-7 21:10

well ,mr brooks, i'm sorry again for the delay, but we should have everything completely about time checked you back.
i certainly hope so, can we arrange to meet on the 27th? that should give you enough time.
yes,sir, that's more than enough time, i do appreciate you understanding, why don't we see at 10:00 on the 27th?
fine, mrs tan, i'll see you then.
作者: wanakde    时间: 2011-11-7 22:47

Well, Mr. Brooks. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
作者: wanyun    时间: 2011-12-19 15:27

well, Mr.brooks.I'm sorry again for the delay. but we should have everything completed about
the time you get back.
I certainly hope so.
can we arrange to meet on the 27th that should give you enough time.
yes, sir. that's more than enough time. I do appreciate your understanding.
why don't we say 10 o'clock on the 27th.
fine, Miss.Ten
I'll seee you then.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2