Board logo

标题: 2010-8-02 听写练习:警告雇员 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-2 11:24     标题: 2010-8-02 听写练习:警告雇员

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

警告雇员

A:听着,克莉丝汀,你再也不能请假了。这三个星期里你请过五次病假了。
B:我知道,道格拉斯先生。可我是真的病了。
A:那,这一次我得要医生的证明。而且老实说,如果再这样继续下去的话,我们也许不能再雇用你了。
B:我明白,先生。明早我会带医生证明来。对不起,道格拉斯先生。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-102.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: zzxzz12345    时间: 2010-8-2 11:55

Thank you very much
作者: three_ears    时间: 2010-8-2 13:10

A: listen, kristin, you can not afford another day on. you called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
B: I know Mr. Douglas, but I really I am sick.
A: Well, i want a note of doctor on this one. and to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you here.
B: I understand sir, i will bring a doctor's notes tomorrow. i am sorry, Mr. Douglas.
作者: A222imcas    时间: 2010-8-2 14:27

fewer and fewer dictationers
作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-8-2 15:17     标题: Warning an employee

本帖最后由 sallylliu 于 2010-8-2 15:36 编辑

A: Listen, Christine, You can not afford another day off. You've called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
B: I know Douglas, but I'm really under sick.
A: Well, I want a note from a doctor on this week. And to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you here.
B: I understand, Sir. I'll bring a doctor's note in tomorrow. I am sorry, Mr. Douglas.
作者: zhboy119    时间: 2010-8-2 16:08

Listen Christin,you can not afford another on,you have called in sick five times in three weeks.
I know,MR Doglus.But I am realy sick.
Well,I wanted a notes of docetor  on this one.And on honest,if this continus,we may not be able to empoly you here.
I understand, sir.I will bring a note of docetor tomorrow.I am sorry, MR Doglus.
作者: KingG0101    时间: 2010-8-2 21:55

Aisten, Christine, you can not afford another day on. You've called in sick five in the last three weeks.
B:I know, Mr Doglous. But really I am sick.
A:Well, I want a note from the doctor on this one. And to be honest, if this continues, we may not employ you here.
B:I understand sir. I'll bring a doctor's note in tomorrow. I am soory, Mr Doglous.
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-2 22:43

-Listen,Christin,you can not ^^^ another day on,you called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
-I know, Mr. Douglas. But I really I'm sick.
-Well, I want a note from the doctor on this one. And to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to emply you here.
-I understand,sir. I'll bring a doctor's note in tomorrow. I am sorry, Mr. Douglas.
作者: mtqjyb    时间: 2010-8-2 23:27

本帖最后由 mtqjyb 于 2010-8-2 23:32 编辑

A: Listen, christine. You can not for another date out, you called sick five times in the last three weeks.
B: I  know, Mr. doglass ,but  I am really  sick.
A: Oh, I want a note from the  doctor on this one . To be honest ,if this continues we may not employe you here.
B: I understand ,sir.I'll bring doctor's note in tomorrow.I'm sorry ,Mr. doglass.
作者: iceshow    时间: 2010-8-3 07:48

let me see
作者: xilouxuehen    时间: 2010-8-3 11:40

Aisten, Cristin, you can't not afford another day out, you've called in sick five time in the last three weeks.
B:I know, Mr Doglas, but I really I'm sick
A: Well, I wan't a note from the doctor this on this one, and to be honest, if this continues, we may not be to able to emply you here.
B:I understand, Sir, I'll bring in the doctor's note in tomorrow, I'm sorry, Ms Doglas
作者: 527299872    时间: 2010-8-3 13:51

see
作者: 当时的月亮    时间: 2010-8-3 14:49

A: Listen, Christine, You can not afford another day off. You've called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
B: I know Douglas, but I'm really under sick.
A: Well, I want a note from a doctor on this week. And to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you here.
B: I understand, Sir. I'll bring a doctor's note in tomorrow. I am sorry, Mr. Douglas
作者: emilylee    时间: 2010-8-3 15:48

A: listen, kristin, you can not afford another day on. you have called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
A: Well, i want a note of doctor on this one. and to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you here.
B: I understand sir, i will bring a doctor's notes tomorrow. i am sorry, Mr. Douglas.
作者: caria_qin    时间: 2010-8-3 16:50

--listen, Cristine! you can not afford another day off, you've called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
--I know ,Mr.Doglas, but I'm really at sick.
--well, I want a note from the doctor on this one, and to be honest, if this continues, we may not able to employ you here.
--I understand, sir, i will bring the doctor's notes tomorrow, i'm sorry, Mr.Doglas
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-3 17:11

A:Listen Christin, You can’t afford anther day off. You were calling sick 5 times in the last 3 weeks.
B: I know ,Mr Doglese. But I’m really sich.
A: well ,I wanna the note of the doctors on this, to be honest, if this continuous, we’ll not employee you here.
B: I understand sir, I’ll bring docter’s notes tomorrow. I’m sorry Mr. Doglese.
作者: leonlee985    时间: 2010-8-3 17:41

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!
作者: taoqibao204    时间: 2010-8-3 22:52

listen,crisdi.You can not have another day off.You call five
..in this three weeks.
I know ,mr. but I really have a sick.
well, I want know the ..of doctor this one.And to be honest.
If this continues,we may not employ you here.
I understand ,sir.I will bring the doctor's note.I am really sorry,Mr
作者: nancyxu    时间: 2010-8-10 22:49

Listen ,xxx. you cant ask the another day off .you call the five times in a week
i know xxx.but i really have a sick .
well.i really know the doctor.....To the honest
I understand xxx..i will bring .......i am sorry
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-8-18 08:16

Aisten, Christine, you can not afford another day on. You've called in sick 5 times at last 3 weeeks.
B:I know, Mr Douglas, but I really am sick.
A:Well, I want the note from the doctor this one, and to be honest, if this continues, we may not able to employ you here.
B:I understand, Sir. I'll bring the doctor's note in tomorrow. I am sorry, Mr Douglas.
作者: zlg1978    时间: 2010-8-18 10:18

A: listen, kristin, you can not afford another day on. you called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
作者: wmj9744710    时间: 2010-8-18 21:07

谢谢
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-22 08:29

A: listen, Cristin, you can not afford another day off. you've  called sick for five times in the last three weeks.
B: I know Mr. Douglas, but I really am sick.
A: Well, I want a note from the doctor on this one. and to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you.
B: I understand sir,I will bring a doctor's note tomorrow.I am sorry, Mr. Douglas.
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-10 22:36

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.
作者: 石阳稳    时间: 2010-9-15 11:56

en..the answer is A
作者: 东梁东坡    时间: 2010-9-17 14:54

本帖最后由 东梁东坡 于 2010-9-17 15:03 编辑

listen c xxx, you can't  afford another day off ,you have called sick for five times in the last three weeks
I Know mr  xxx, but I am really sick
well I want the note of docter on this one , to be honest,  if this continues, we may not be able to employ you
I understand sir, I will bring the docter's note tomorrow ,I am really sorry
作者: bucther_god    时间: 2010-9-18 10:00

f
作者: sunnytung    时间: 2010-9-21 22:16

中秋快乐
作者: shenjunqun    时间: 2010-9-22 06:19

listen, kristin, you can not afford another day on. you called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
I know Mr. Douglas, but I really I am sick.
Well,I want a note of doctor on this one. and to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you here.
I understand sir, I will bring a doctor's notes tomorrow.I am sorry, Mr. Douglas.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-9-22 10:35

Aisten,Christine,You can't afford another day on.You've got in sick five times in the last three weeks.
B:I know,Mr Douglas,but I really am sick.
A: Well,I want a note from doctor on this one,and to be honest,if it continues,we may not be able to employ you here.
B:I understand,sir.I'll bring doctor's * tomorrow.I am sorry ,Mr Douglas
作者: lihuajingang99    时间: 2010-10-3 20:10

----Listen,christing,you can not for another day off.You've calld in five times in the last three weeks.
----I know,Mr dokglas.But I really under sick.
----Well,I want to know promodoctor on this one.And to be honest,if this continues,we may not be able to empoy you here.
----I understand,sir.I'll bring a doctor's nodien tomorrow.I am sorry,Mr doglas.
作者: emily8620    时间: 2010-10-3 20:58

Listen,Christene.You can not call another day off.You call a sick five times in last few week.
I know Mr Douglas,But I'm really an sick.
I wound the note from doctor this one.And to be honest,if it is continue,we may not emply you here.
I understand sir,I bring the doctor's note tomorrow.I'm sorry Mr Douglas.
作者: 王丹丹    时间: 2010-10-3 21:57

hi
作者: cxd    时间: 2010-10-4 00:09

回复 1# 星期一

知道了
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-4 00:28

作者: ming5203    时间: 2010-12-4 17:09

Thank you very much
作者: greenhomedu    时间: 2010-12-9 15:59

A. Listen Christine. you cann't ask for day off . you called in five times in last three weeks.
B. I knew it, Mr. Douglas. but i am really sick.
c. Well. but i want a note of doctor this one. and to be honest. if you continue. we may not employee you here.
D: I understand sir. i will bring the doctor's note here tomorrow. i am sorry, Mr. Douglas.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2