Board logo

标题: 2010-8-04 听歌学英语--Drivin Myself Insane [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-4 11:03     标题: 2010-8-04 听歌学英语--Drivin Myself Insane

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 Write down your feeling of the song to gain the score. Martin Kember,一个如此出色的R&B歌手,来自英国伦敦,现居芝加哥。每个听过他歌曲的人都会情不自禁的迷上他,他将他所拥有美妙而又富有磁性的嗓音倾入他的每一首歌中,结合述说故事的形式轻吟传递给听众独特的感受。他于1999年发行专辑《One Shade of Love》,之前也为很多歌手制作过专辑。他曾经为许多歌手写歌,例如Kenny Latimore,获得格莱美奖提名的Wayne Brady,Australian Idol的冠军Guy Sebastian,还和2Pac在Hip Hop方面进行过合作。 专辑Martin Kember发行的单曲“A Part Of Me”在YOUTUBE和IMEEM获得很大的成功,而单曲“Drivin Myself Insane” 则更是在全世界引起极大的关注。《Cycles》是Martin Kember的新作,在iTunes和Amazon上已取得了不错的销售成绩。《Cycles》里有最新发表的 “Cycles”“Broken”“It’s Just Music”等,也收录了之前大热的单曲“A Part Of Me”“Drivin Myself Insane”“Can’t Get Her Outta My Heart”等热门歌曲。总之,这是一张你不能错失的优秀专辑。 [flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNDE1OTE2ODA=/v.swf[/flash] Drivin myself insane. Been bestfriend for two years, Closer then you can imagine. Talked to each other daily. I don't know just where it happened. If only I could tell you how I feel inside. (Oh girl you got me.) Losing sleep, I'm thinking. Can't imagine how it feels to see you riding around with the wrong guy. Tell me how do I take his place. You already know. Love's (capable?) Can't you see who's been there all along. And I know I can be wrong. Oh tell me why... Did I have to fall in love with you. I'm drivin myself insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function no more. And you, will never look at me the same. You know it's really drivin me insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function. I'm drivin myself insane Hardest thing about this confession. Is it just my doing what we had. I don't want to lose what we got. But it's a chance I'll have to take. Don't want to spend my whole life wondering what it feels like. Being there beside you and kissing you all night. See I've been a mistake. You already know. Love's (capable?) Can't you see who's been there all along. And I know I can be wrong. So tell me why... Did I have to fall in love with you. I'm drivin myself insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function no more. And you, will never look at me the same. You know it's really drivin me insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function. And is it loving you when you lovin him. Cause no words can describe. How it leaves me empty inside. All I want is you. All I want is you. And why did I have to fall in love with you. I'm drivin myself insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function no more. And you, will never look at me the same. You know it's really drivin me insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function. I'm drivin myself insane.
作者: vino    时间: 2010-8-4 11:15

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 good
作者: xilouxuehen    时间: 2010-8-4 11:22

I love you, you love him, love always behavior like this way.  Just as the lyric said, All I want is just you.  But you never look at me in the same eye.  I driven myselft insane as long as you will be inspired.
作者: Ares10    时间: 2010-8-4 16:48

It sounds like Jay Chou.
I mean his style .
作者: flybird19870326    时间: 2010-8-5 09:24

I can't watch the video, why?
作者: lyzb1109    时间: 2010-8-5 11:02

作者: simplezl    时间: 2010-8-5 11:20

作者: lindaZ    时间: 2010-8-5 13:30

How to listen the song via MP3 ?
作者: kimyx    时间: 2010-8-6 18:21

Can't you see who's been there all along.
作者: laguna2007    时间: 2010-8-30 22:29

i can't open the web adress ,
作者: laguna2007    时间: 2010-8-30 22:38

good music, but i can't hearing every words ,

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2