Board logo

标题: Talk about the 'gossip girl' [打印本页]

作者: 石头静儿    时间: 2010-8-6 14:16     标题: Talk about the 'gossip girl'

This days I am watching the "gossip girl".I always feel sad when I watch it.The feelings of the actors is so complicated.And their some view is not accord with our Chinese.
In fact,a friend of mine is angry with me because I am watching the  play. He hate it, and he think the play will give a bad change to my thought.
Do you have watch the paly.What about your viewpoint?
作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-8-6 19:58

Maybe I'll anwer your question after I see it.
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-24 17:35

I've seen the Season of Gossip Girl. and I paid more attention on their clothes,hehe.  Acutally, I think the relationship in the play is too complicated and I also can not understand their lifestyle in the play,  I feel it is a great mass.
作者: woojin_china    时间: 2010-8-25 15:03

I love Qunee B~Although their relationship is too complicated, when they met some troubles they solve the problem together.It is friendship~
作者: ChenSharon    时间: 2010-9-26 23:38

I also watch this play. And I  think the relationship in the plot between the figures is so complicated that I felt confused when I came to S1.But after that I gradually figured out the relationship.Then it became very favourable to me . And I love it very much. Now I am looking forward to the whole S4.
作者: ipchy    时间: 2010-10-11 10:05

it's ok
there is no need to hate it!
it is just another culture!
maybe it is common in their society!
there are something worth watching in this tv series!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2